Hot and Steamy Kisses [Rin x Gumi: LEMON]

Her beautiful body.

  Her wonderful moans.

  Her deliciously flat chest.

  Gumi wanted it all.

  As the greenette trailed her hands up her partner of three years, she smirked. The blonde flinched at her touch as the warm water sprayed on both of their backs.

  Gumi's hands found its target, the small pink buds on Rin's chest, and slowly started to twist them, receiving a moan of thanks from Rin.

  She continued to feel every inch of Rin's body before flipping Rin to face her, the smaller one's back against the cool tiled walls.

  Her hands slowly left Rin's breasts and found themselves nestled in her folds. Rin let out a small squeak, bucking her hips slightly. Gumi smirked but remained quiet, as she only wanted moans to be words for now.

  Rubbing Rin's sensitive spots, which she knew well, had Rin gasping and pleading in no time. Her eyes were glazed over and pre cum slowly leaked out of her womanhood, coating the others hand.

  Pressure built up in Rin's stomach, telling her she was close. She tried to warn Gumi but all that came out were moans. Gumi seemed to know, but she merely went quicker.

  With a loud mixed up cry of Gumi, Rin came. Her body shook as Gumi continued to pump, letting Rin ride out her oragasm.

  Rin would have falling right then and there if her girlfriend hadn't been supporting her. "That-" she breathed deeply. "was amazing."

  Gumi smirked and kissed her cheek. "Well let's get you cleaned up now!"

But Rin had other plans.

♥♥♥

AHHH I AM BLUSHING SO HARD RN

Y

But not to shabby for my first lemon I guess...

Sins guys, sins.

Anyways you're welcome, Official_galaco

~Ruby

Word Cout: 289