Add Some Color [Miku x Luku]

"Tunaaaaa~" Teal haired girl sang, straddling the pinkette known as "Tuna" to the other girl. Luka opened her eyes sleepily. "Miku? What time is it?" She asked, her mouth forming into a "O" as she yawned.

  "Time to paint the house silly!" Luka sat up straight, sending Miku tumbling off of her lap, into the pastel blankets. "You're right!"

  Miku giggled. She and Luka had been dating for three years now and recently bought a house. They didn't have much money, as Miku was attempting to become a Pop star, Luka was the one who provided for the two, though she didn't mind. She wanted Miku to follow her dreams. They bought a shabby house and for the past month have been improving it. Today was the day they would paint it.

   Luka tumbled out of bed, her crop top hanging dangerously low, giving Miku a full view of her rack. Miku drooled slightly, thinking dirty things before mentally slapping herself. We can get kinky later Miku. She thought. For now, its house time!

  "I am going to change." Lukas voice snapped Miku out of her daydream. "you make breakfast, K?" Miku nodded, already in paint clothes. Before Luka left Miku asked.

  "Luka?"

"Hm?"

"Could you braid my hair?" Miku asked, blushing. Luka smiled gently. "Sure."

♥♥♥

  Once they were full and dressed, they went outside, buckets of mint green paint sloshing as they walked. Luka opened a can and poured half of it into a bucket as Miku set up the ladder. Once ready, the two began to paint the front.

  They chatted about all sorts of things, from Kaito and Meiko getting married to what they should get Galaco for her birthday.

"So then I told the manager, if he wanted a slutty pop star, find someone else!" Miku continued her story about a bad audition. "He said fine like it was no big deal so I flipped the bird at him and left!"

  Luka sighed but was still smiling at her girlfriends antics. "If you kept your mouth shut more, maybe you would have a job." She teased.

  Miku huffed, a little paint dripping from her brush. "But I need it to sing!"

  "True true~"

♥♥♥

  Miku sighed, covered in paint as she sat with Luka on a checkered picnic blanket. Luka on the other hand had almost zero paint on herself. "Did you paint yourself?" Luka joked. The teal head scowled. "Haha, very funny tuna breath."

  They were taking a lunch break and Luka had made a cute picnic lunch, insisting they eat outside. Luka looked at her beautiful girlfriend, who was looking sad at the house, and leaned in, peaking her lush lips. The pinkette rested her head on Miku's. "You did good."

  And Miki's heart couldn't help but swell with pride and love.

♥♥♥

For Vocachuuu <3

  ~Ruby

Word count: 473

Vocaloid Oneshots! [Requests Closed]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara