Part 78

“Well that’s stupid,” said Arthur, “we need to find out where the hideout is so we need to follow somebody back there.”

“What happens if they are going home or to extort some money?” queried Sid.

“We each have to follow a hood who leaves the dining room. Whoever follows a hood that goes to the hideout will have to leave a message with Miss Orange at the office to say where it is,” proposed Arthur. “And make sure you remember your surveillance training, no getting spotted.”

“I can become spotted,” said Fawh.

“I do hope you are up to this task Fawh, I do so hope we can come up with the culprit before we see the Sherlock Holmes clone.”

Another hood left the Dining Room, “Fawh, you follow that one, and do not forget to ring the office.”

“Ok, bye,” said Fawh as he got out of the car and started to follow the hood.

Arthur looked at his watch, “This is not leaving much time before the lecture starts.” As he looked up another hood left, “There Sid, that is your one.”

“How do we know it’s a hood and how do we know if it’s the hideout?” asked Sid.

“The gun under his jacket means he is probably a hood, the hideout probably has gangsters as guards on the door. Now go before you lose him!!!”

Sid made a pained expression as he got out of the car and started to follow his hood.

Another hood left the restaurant and Arthur followed him in the car.