Intro

My brother has always told me stories about mates. How their the only ones who can make you feel special and loved. That their all you need in your life.

And as a little girl I have always imagined how it would be if I ever will meet mine. But as I grew older all the fantasies faded away and I became something that I would of never thought that I would do this.

But some people just don't get what it feels like to be lonely, pathetic or in my case destructive. See in this horrible world nothing is beautiful anymore and I'll tell you why.

People hurt this dimension and kill other for what over something stupid. I guess its kill or be killed kind of situation and if they keep doing that goodbye humans haha then us werewolves could actually go wherever and shift openly without any of the humans trying to kill us or put us on a lab table.

And by now I'm sure that we got off on the wrong hand I'll explain in all due time. I'm Eclipse I'm from Murfreesboro, Tennessee not the best state but you know its home I guess you could say.

I moved to Smithville, Tennessee with my brother after my parents died two years ago. And I couldn't live there anymore I'm not going to say that I couldn't stay there because I missed them too much or something sappy like that.

I don't like the whole emotion things because emotions leads to feelings and feelings leads to broken hearts. So from experience I'm not to fond of the idea anymore.

And believe it or not thats the main reason I had to get away from Murfreesboro I couldn't exactly leave Tennessee that quick. I still had unfinished business to take care of.