Weekend Freedom

I heard a knock on my door. "Who is it?" I shouted. "The Host Club!" Tamaki shouted back. "Oh, go home. It's Saturday." How did they get my address? I locked the dead bolt for good measure and went to my bedroom. I sat down and plugged in my earbuds. A minute later, I heard a loud boom from the living room. I reached under my pillow and gripped the pistol I had hidden for emergencies. "Who's there?!" I shouted. No answer. "Answer me!" I shouted. I am so not in the mood for this right now.  I spun around the corner and ran down the stairs. I turned the corner and came gun-to-face with a brunette girl. "Calm down, Takumi-senpai. It's just us." Haruhi mumbled. "Us as in..?" I saw Mori and Honey sitting on my couch. "Here." I tossed Mori a water and gave Honey a root beer flavored sucker.  "Thanks, Taku-chan." He laughed. "No prob. So what brings you here? Did something happen?" Mori grumbled. "No." I nodded. "So you brought her here without a good reason?!" I shouted at them. "She wanted to come." Honey explained. "Fine, you came. Now get out of here before-" Tamaki's blonde head peeped through the door. "No. No, no, no, no, no. Not happening. All of you out, now." I grabbed Haruhi gently and put her outside. "Taku-chan, is he-" I clicked my tongue. "I don't know what you're talking about." I shut the door behind me and sat down on the couch. "Kyoya. Why are you here?" I asked him. I pulled up my hood so that I couldn't see his face. "We needed to talk. Other than your adress, I know next to nothing about you." He explained. "So what you're telling me is that Internet Explorer has stopped working." It was a weak joke, but it got the message across. I wasn't planning on telling him anything. "So much for freedom." I muttered. Kyoya's glare bounced off of my hood like spears from a shield. "I know you don't know any better, Kyoya, but some people out there are just too tough for you. Like me. I've loved the talk. Send me a postcard!" I shoved him out and went back inside. That was when I noticed. "THEY KICKED DOWN MY DOOR?!"