A Night To Remember

Frosh was an interestingly outrageous event with around 500 business students divided into 30 different groups to compete in activities like eating gross food and water balloon wars. Unfortunately, Justin and I were in separate groups and though we did compete, there wasn't a chance for us to talk again. Or it could've just been me, too shy to approach him. Either way, we never had another encounter for the two day events, other than a few glances from afar.

It was the final night before Frosh was over and we'd return to university the next day; that night was a formal dance and I had the perfect dress for it. I slipped on my mini white lace dress that was one shoulder and had a sweetheart neckline and sheer cream draping on one side of the dress. My Frosh friend complimented me on it; it gave me an hourglass illusion. I was naturally skinny at the waist with small boobs and a rounder butt, and the dress accentuated just the right parts. After applying my makeup and doing my hair, the girls headed out to the upstairs hotel room where the frosh leaders and members were drinking.

Of course, being oh-so-innocent, I didn't drink at all, aside from a cooler, and was slightly overwhelmed by the massive amount of hard alcohol available: rum, vodka, tequila... Already slightly drunk, my Frosh leader, a second year student, suggested to play the drinking game, "Never Have I Ever" where we take turns saying "never have I ever..." and anyone in the group who has done the said act will take a sip. 

I knew how this game was going to end. As we went around the circle and each person said their phrase, "never have I ever had sex in the bathroom" or "never have I ever cheated on anyone", everyone took a sip, but me. By the time it was my turn, everyone was almost finished their drinks and I had a full glass of cooler. 

"It's your turn!" another girl in my Frosh team slurred.

My mind raced.. what can I say? There was an interminable list of things I had not done in my life. "Never have I ever... had sex."

The raucous room dropped dead silent and everyone turned to stare at me in shock before taking gulps of their drink. 

"You've never had sex?!" my Frosh leader asked incredulously, almost falling over as she walked closer. 

"No..." I could feel all the guys in the room stare at me, unable to say anything. But it wasn't their shock of my virginity that made me uncomfortable; it was the fact that I never even had my first kiss. They were making a big deal out of me being a virgin, but there I was, never having had a boyfriend or a kiss. 

"You know what?! I respect you for that. It takes a lot to stand by what you believe in and who cares if you don't want to have sex yet? That's really good. You make me proud to be a woman!" she suddenly shouted, flipping her curly blonde hair away from her face as she made her assertive speech.

I laughed it off with her and the game continued. 

"Never have I ever had sex with more than two people at once." A sip from the guy beside me (the same one that said he cheated earlier on in the game)...

I was so out of my place, and at that moment, I missed my high school friends who knew the way I was. They partied and hung out with boys too, but never once judged me for being the conservative or innocent one out of the group. I always felt comfortable around them while here, on my own, I was confused and slightly scared of the stereotypical university scene before me. However, I laughed along and tried to keep my cool, talking and hanging out sober like I usually do. 

At 9 pm, we piled into the bus which took us to the dance venue at a fancy casino. It was a 45 minute ride, but went by quickly as everyone shouted the business cheers for our university. When we arrived, along with 500 other dressed up business students, my Frosh friends and I headed in doors to the dance floor.