Interview : angellover254

Angel's story "My Highschool Life " is a delightful read. It's not the kind of story I normally read (high school romance), but a friend recommended it to me, and what can I say? I'm glad she did :)

First off, - what's your name? (or nickname, if you don't prefer to give your name away).

Nickname is Angel

What are your major works so far?

Right now it’s My College Life because it’s the only story that I have ongoing.

What draws you to the genre(s) you write?

Well, I always love romance and fantasy, supernatural type of stories, and I write what I know best, so some of my stories are taken from real life experiences.

What are you working on at the moment?

My College Life, and my future story Fallen Angel.

Which writers inspire you?

John Green, he’s awesome! :o

What made you decide to sit down and actually start something?

Boredom, lol. Writing gave me something to do.

Do you work to an outline or plot or do you prefer just see where an idea takes you?

I just go with the flow. I only know what the ending is. I never know how I get there until I start writing it.

What is the hardest and the easiest thing about writing?

Hardest is when you have writer’s block, and the easiest for me is writing humor.

Do you ever get writer’s Block? If you do, how do you win over it?

All the time. All I do is get the basic lines on paper, then save it, and take a breather, and go back and finish it the next day. I usually plan out what I want to happen in my head when I’m laying in my bed, so I know exactly what to write.

Do you proofread / edit all your own books or do you get someone to do that for you?

I never proofread. I only do spell check.

How do you handle hate mail or negative comments (if you get any at all)?

Accept them. And learn from it.

If you could have been the original author of any book, what would it have been and why?

The faults in our stars, because it’s my favorite book ever.

What advice would you give to aspiring writers?

To write what you love, and do it because it’s something you love to do, not because of the reads.

Is there anything else you would like to add that I haven’t included?

Um…. not really?

What were / are you like at school? Were you good at English?

I got into college English and honors throughout high school, and got A’s in that class. I’m a freshman in college now.