⍣One⍣

Some sexual content ahead•

_________________________
September 2005•

"I can't believe we just have one more day together Clayton," Farah said, turning her head to get a better look at him. His arm was draped around her shoulders as they sat by lake watching the sun go down.

He inhaled deeply, then exhaled. "Yeah I know," a heavy weight settled on his chest at prospect of having to leave her behind. Who knew how long it was going to be before they got an opportunity to see each other again.

"Hey, don't mope about it! We'll see each other again, I'm sure of it, and we still have one more day, let's make the most of it!" She was always the optimistic one. It's one of the things he loved about her.

He kissed the top of her head, "Yeah you're right," he mumbled into her hair.

She wiggled out from under his arm and stood. "Come on, let's go do something exciting!" She grabbed his hand, with a bright expression on her face, a wild glint in her eyes, and pulled on his arm.

Once he was standing he pulled her into his arms, "What do you have in mind?"

Her eyes danced back and forth as she looked up at him. She was contemplating something big, something wild, something... Extraordinary. Her eyes strayed for the briefest of seconds to the lake cove before a wide smile took over her red lips. He really was wondering what she had in mind.

"Let's skinny dip," she whispered.

This took him by surprise even though it shouldn't have because this was Farah. She had a wild spirit.

"Don't look at me like that," she warned playfully.

"Look at you like what?"

"Like you're not sure about this, you can't become a chicken on me."

He wanted to go skinny dipping with her, but was uncomfortable about being naked with her for the first time. Hadn't this crossed her mind too? Apparently not; she began stripping down to nothing.

"Farah," he whispered harshly and frantically looked around. "What if someone sees you?"

"Oh chill out Clay, it's almost dark and the trees offer great coverage." She laughed. Her hands came to the lining of his boxers and gave a tug, letting the hem snap against his flesh.

She was standing there naked with the sunset fading away. His eyes followed every curve of her body on their own accord. He couldn't move, he was in shock, even though his fingers twitched to go forward and touch her. To feel every curve and crevasse and commit it to memory.

"Come on now, the sooner you get naked the sooner no one sees me like this," she said taking a step back and throwing her arms in the air. "I feel so free," she sang, twirling around.

He knew better than to beg her to put her clothes back on so he dropped his pants and tore the shirt over his head. Before she had an opportunity to see his growing problem he dived into the cold lake.

"Who's the chicken?" He asked when he resurfaced above water, wiping his eyes clear of water droplets. His eyes scanned the bank for her but she was nowhere to be found.

"Farah?" He called out, eyes still scanning the bank. Maybe she hid behind a tree, He thought to himself.

"Farah, come on, this isn't funny!"