'Talk To Me' |

'Talk To Me' |

Harry- (His POV)

It had been an extremely long day at the studio. I feel like I haven’t seen Y/N in so long so I’m practically bounding up the stairs to our flat, keys ready in my hand. I’m smiling as I reach the door and unlock it. Walking inside I’m confused to see no lights on and the TV playing away to itself in the corner of the room. I drop my keys on the counter and make my way upstairs to our bedroom. “Y/N? Y/N, where are you, love?” My heart shatters as I see her, curled up in a ball at the end off the bed. “Y/N!” I gasp and instantly stride towards her, automatically wrapping my arms around her small frame. She buries her head in my chest and it hurts. It hurts to see her like this when I know I can’t help. “Please Y/N. Talk to me. Tell me how to fix this.”

Zayn- (His POV)

Rolling over, I’m surprised to feel empty sheets next to me. “Y/N?” I mumble, as I squint at the clock. 2:37am. Where is she? With a groan, I heave myself out of the covers and pad barefoot into the living room. “Y/N?” I whisper, but there is no reply. That’s when I see her. Sat, wrapped in a blanket, underneath the window. My t-shirt hangs loose on her petite frame, and her hair is pulled back into a messy bun. I know she likes it out of her face when she’s reading. But, to me, she’s never looked more beautiful. The moonlight shines across her delicate features as she absent mindedly twirls a loose strand of hair. She is so absorbed in her book that she doesn’t see me stood there, watching. “Y/N?” I say again, touching her shoulder lightly. She jumps then looks up at me and smiles, leaning her head against my hand. “What are you still doing up, baby?” “Couldn’t sleep.” She replies, making room for me on the couch. I flop down and wrap my hands around her. “Talk to me.” I say, my fingers playing with the strand of hair she was a few minutes ago. “About what?” She asks,snuggling deeper into my chest. “Anything.”

Niall-

You knew dating Niall Horan would be hard. You knew he’d be away a lot and everything would be publicised, but you thought it would be worth it. Tours were the worst for you. He’d been gone for four months so far and you’d called almost every night, but things were getting more chaotic by the minute and it was hard to talk, let alone Skype, every night. So when you hear the phone ring and recognise the number, you can’t help but smile when you pick it up. “Niall!” You squeal. “Hey, princess” You hear him mumble, his voice groggy from lack of sleep. “Look, I can’t talk for long baby, things are crazy here.” Your smile instantly falls. You were just wasting his time. “Oh, er-that’s fine Niall. You should probably go then.” You say, trying to keep your voice straight, but Niall knows you too well. “Hey, hey, wait. What’s the matter Y/N?” “It’s nothing Niall, I don’t want to keep you from more important matters” You sigh, ready to put the phone down. “Y/N! Stop! Everything else can wait. I want to talk to you, Y/N. Talk to me.”

Louis- (His POV)

I’d already been up for two hours, waiting for Y/N to wake up. After three cups of coffee and two TV programmes I decided to just wake her up myself, it was already 10:30 and I didn’t want to waste the day away without her. I walk into our bedroom and smile at the sight of her buried beneath the covers, her eyes closed peacefully. “Y/N.” I whisper, gently shaking the lump beneath the duvet. “Nooooo.” I hear her croak and I smile, loving the way her voice sounded when she’d just woke up. “Come on, please get up Y/N.” I plead. “Go away.” She replies, burying her face under the covers. Instead of forcing her out, I climb back under the duvet and put my arm around her. “Talk to me, Y/N” I ask, stroking her back slightly. “No..” She moans, her voice thick with sleep. “Come on, love. I love the way you sound in the morning.” I smirk. I feel her shift beneath me as she moves to sit up next to me. “Fine. What do you wanna talk about, Lou?”

Liam-

Today had sucked. Everything seemed to be going wrong and everyone seemed to be getting on your nerves. All you wanted was to go home and relax. Spend some time with Liam. Maybe have a bath. But of course, it was raining. Your feet were wet through as your climbed the stairs to your flat, and your hair stuck to your face. As you desperately searched your bag for your keys you heard your phone clatter to the floor. “Oh, for God’s sake!” You curse when you realise it had smashed. You sigh and put it in your pocket as you open the door. With a groan you take your coat off and hang it up as you hear Liam’s footsteps. You throw your keys onto the counter, hitting your knuckles in the process. “Shit!” You cry out, clutching your hand. “Y/N! Be careful! Come here.” You hear Liam say, as he envelops your small hands in his. “What’s the matter baby?” He inquires, lifting your chin so you’re forced to look at him. You shake your head, tears threatening your eyes. “Y/N, talk to me.” He whispers, wiping your tears with his thumb. You sigh and rest your head on his shoulder, already feeling better.