You come back after walking out from an argument

Preference: You come back after walking out from an argument

Niall: You took a deep breath, standing outside your apartment’s door. The wind was blowing coldly when you shivered, hands on your pockets trying to keep warm. You hadn’t even taken a jacket when you had rushed out of your apartment few hours ago, and now you were freezing. You shook your head, hand reaching to door knob. It was cold under your hand when you squeezed it, putting your key in to the keyhole. You took another shaky breath when you opened the door, the last bit of anger vanishing immediately. Niall stood in the middle of the room, blue eyes rimmed red and puffy. His nose was running and hands balled in to fists when he looked at you, clear amazement covering his face. “Hi,” you whispered, feeling how your own tears burned your eyes. He opened his mouth to say something but he stopped, only to take a big step forward and crash you to his embrace. He hugged you tightly, squeezing almost painfully when he breathed in, taking in your familiar scent. Your hands rested in his muscly back when he kept you close for a long time. When he pulled away from the hug, his eyes were dark and angry. “Don’t ye ever do that to me again, okay. Ever,” his voice was deep and husky when he kept you in his grip, making you frown. “O-Okay,” you hesitated, seeing how his angriness subsided, making him sob against your shoulder. “Niall?” you whispered hoarsely, hand finding his hair when you stroked his blondish locks off his face. He was sobbing loudly, hands clasped to your back when he held you in the darkening room. “I was so scared… I thought ye won’t come back!” he sniffled, making your heart break. You lifted his chin with your hand, making his blue eyes look straight at you. Even when they were tired and red, they were magical. They were ocean blue and deep like a well, making you feel dizzy even looking at them. “Why would you ever think that? I always come back for you Niall. Always,” you whispered, kissing away his tears when they mixed to yours. His forehead was resting against yours, face so close you could count his dimples. “Me mom left every time they fought and one time she didn’t come back…Then they divorced and..,” Niall sobbed, making your eyes blur with hot tears. “Niall, look at me. That is not going to happen with us. I promise. I won’t leave ever again. If I do, I’m always coming back for you,” you promised, looking how sad smile covered his face. He nodded slowly, brushing your tears away with his soft lips. His breath lingered on your lips when he kissed your lips sweetly for few times before deepening to a kiss what made your head spin, “I believe ye…I won’t let ye go. I love ye Y/N. I love ye so much.”

Zayn: You growled, walking as quickly as you could. It was snowing lightly, white snowflakes sticking in your eyelashes and hair. You had walked for ten minutes and you were already freezing. Nothing was open; it was over midnight and even most of the bars were closed. You knew you should go back, but you didn’t want to. Not yet. “Stupid Zayn,” you muttered to yourself while quickening your path. Your fighting had gone way too far again, and now it was you who ran away. A car’s lights hit your back when you walked along with the park’s side. You knew who it was even without looking. “Come to the car Y/N,” he said quietly, opening the car’s window to look at you. You didn’t raise your eyes from the road, you just kept walking like no one would be there. “I’m sorry boo, I’m an ass,” he muttered, looking at you with his pleading brown eyes. You could feel his sad stare on the back of your head when he drove next to you. “That you are,” you answered, making him chuckle lightly. His eyes were red when you lifted your gaze to see him. He offered you a small smile, eyes sparkling sadly. He was still wearing his pajamas, stubble growing in to a full beard. “Please get in to the car…Please boo,” he begged, lip trapped between his teeth when he stopped the car, opening the door for you. You were staring down, hands crossed to your chest when he get off the car. “Boo,” he said lowly, touching your shivering arm with his warm hand. You could see his skin go goose bumps around the tattoos, he was only wearing a t-shirt. “No,” you whispered, making him sigh throatily. “Fine, just please take the jacket I brought with me,” he said harshly, stumbling back to the car, making you glance at him. He looked broken even when he tried to act angrily. You saw his hurt expression what shoot right to your heart like an arrow. You sighed to yourself, walking to the car, glancing him annoyed. “Move, I’m getting in,” you grumbled, making him blink his brown eyes surprised. A grin appeared to his face when he helped you in, making your hands stop shivering. “I’m sorry too,” you muttered under your breath, making him chuckle darkly. His hand found yours when he brought your knuckles to his mouth, kissing them lightly. “I love you,” he breathed, eyes squinting when you groaned, trying to act annoyed, making him laugh again. “I love you so much boo…”