My Wattpad Love

I'm back! So It took me forever to think of a story to write a review on today. Then like the smart Hailey I am, I forgot that I said I would write about My Wattpad Love. SO here I am to write this review. Also I think I will be writing my reviews on stories I think are perfect 10's. LIKE THIS ONE!

A side note: My computer is taking forever! It has become so slow... Or I'm just used to the desktop computer. Since that computer works really fast. Also my cat is just sitting here watching me type and watching the cursor move and trying to get it.

I DO NOT OWN THIS NOR THE RIGHTS TO THIS. ALL RIGHTS AND CREDITS GO TO THEIR RIGHTFUL OWNER. I AM IN NO. WAY TRYING TO STEAL THIS OR COPY IT. JUST WRITING MY OWN OPINION AND REVIEW.

On to the review now...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Title

My Wattpad Love

Author:

cold_lady19

Description from Author

Julie has always been the shy type. Her world changes when she finds wattpad, a very popular ebook community. She becomes addicted to it and even starts posting her own stories. But are friends, fans and votes all she will get from this site? Or is it possible to find love as well?

My Review

THIS IS AMAZING! Everyone should read this! No excuses! If I am ever able to ask her three questions they would be: How did you come up with such a unique storyline? How are you able to write so perfectly? IS THIS BASED ON A TRUE REAL LIFE EVENT?!?!? I really need to know the answer to the last question!

I love this entire storyline. Except I wasn't a fan of Shane and Julie! However I am a fan of Evan and Julie. But Drunk Shane was funny! Why hasn't Everyone on wattpad read this? Like have people been living under a rock?

I can't even form a review with of this! There is nothing wrong with this! This has over 15 million reads and needs to hurry up and get published! I would defiantly buy this! She is such a talented writer! My Wattpad Love has got to be my all time favorite story published on Wattpad!

Favorite Character

Evan Woods

He is mysterious In the beginning but the more you find out about him the more you just have to love him! Who couldn't love EVAN?

My Rating

10/10

I have never even seen a story close to this on here! No one else's story even comes close to this one.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alright review is over! I am being rushed to finish by my stomach and by my mom. Off the Moes to go eat! I can't wait! So bye!

Comment and Vote if you would like!

Thanks for taking your time to read this!

~HaileyNacole