In 27 Days (Watty Award Winner 2012)

Hey there!

Once again I am here to do a review! I most likely will only post this one for the weekend. I have put off my Spanish project far to long... It is due Tuesday and I have to record a video and Edit that. I have no clue how to edit a video and make it all pretty like.. oops.

I DO  NOT OWN THIS OR THE RIGHTS TO THIS. ALL RIGHTS AND CREDITS GO TO THE RIGHTFUL OWNER! I AM IN NO WAY TRYING TO COPY OR STEAL THIS STORY. JUST WRITING MY OWN OPINION AND REVIEW!

Alright now time for the review!

--------------------------------------------

*Title*

In 27 Days (Watty Award Winner 2012)

*Author*

HonorInTheRain

*Description From Author*

Hadley Jamison doesn't know what to think when she hears that her classmate, Archer Morales, committed suicide. She didn't exactly know him, but that doesn't stop her from feeling like there was something she could have done to help him.  

   So to Hadley's surprise, on the very night of Archer's funeral, she has a run in with Death himself and is offered the chance to go back in time to stop Archer from ending his life. The catch? She only has twenty-seven days to do it. And if Hadley doesn't succeed? Well, she doesn't want to think about that.

*My Review*

So for starters I have no idea how I found this. It may have been one if the stories suggested for me to read. Like when you log into wattpad's website and now I guess on mobile devices to. However I am so happy that I read this! Like many of the stories I have read on here, it was very creative and unique! I found this funny and at times sad, like when archer was telling about what he went through in his past. Funny when Hadley would never leave him alone, and Archer getting mad at her. Also it would terrify me to come face to face with death!

*My Rating*

10/10! I still haven't found stories on here even close to this. Which means lots of uniqueness and creativity! I truly loved this!

*Favorite Character*

Hadley! I would love to be the type of person she is. It seems like she wont stop until she reaches success!

--------------------------------------------

*Author's Note*

One more review done, tons more to come! Hopefully I can get on somewhat of a schedule for posting these! They are kind of fun to do!

Thanks for taking your time to read this!

Vote if you have read this or if you just want to!

Comment stories for me to do a review of next!

Bye for now!

~HaileyNacole