Chapter 3

A/N: Hey guys, I decided to start writing this chapter because we have no power which basically means I can't spend my day singing and dancing so I decided to write this story until my laptop ran out of battery. I would type it up on my iPod but it's so much easier on here.

I'm putting a lot of my stories on hold which include: Good Vs Evil, Player Vs Celebrity, The Follower, Royal Situations, Mission Unaccomplished, The Sings and Sounds, Fan Girl? No Way, The Curse, Heart Break Made Me A Killer, Abuse and Love, You and I, Broken Promises, My Ghost Love, and Match Maker. So that means I'm only writing this story, Marco Polo, Disguised As A Nerd and Dramatic Exposure.

Like always, I hope you enjoy this chapter and please tell me what you think, I want to get somewhere with this story, even if it means getting on the What's Hot List once.

The SEXY dude on the side is Alec who is played by Julian Schratter, come one, look at that smile, can't resist that can you?

Chapter 3

Alec's POV

What was I going to do?

I couldn't let him have her and I can't let him have this room if that means him spying on her any time he can get. But I can't just say this was my room, and I can't act all possessive when ever he talks about Dawn, he would get suspicious and know something is up.

“Why do you want this room?” I question.

“Well, I want to keep an eye on her to make sure she doesn't do what she just did, you know, make sure she is safe,” he answers.

That's a good excuse, but I don't know if I could let someone else watch over my Mate, they could easily put her in more danger than good. I don't think my wolf would let me, he doesn't trust people so easily, so why would he trust another guy to watch over his insanely gorgeous but unhealthy Mate?

“I think we should just leave this room alone for a while, let her have some space” I suggest.

“Why? We don't know, she could do what she just did again?” he complains.

“What did she do any way?”

I lean closer to him as he thinks for a minute, then he sighs and looks at me apologetically.

“Sorry man, she doesn't want anyone to know, I don't think she even wanted me to know.”

He walks out the biggest bedroom, leaving me stunned and angry.

My wolf was howling inside. It's my Mate, I should be able to know what happened, I should be the one looking after her, I should have been the one holding her, he growled.

I know, I know. I reply to him before walking out the door.