Chapter 4

A/N: Hey again guys!!! It took a little while for me to write this chapter, I tried to get it longer then the recent ones but I thought I should upload today because I know I haven't upload in around the past week and didn't want to keep you waiting. So for you guys I lied to my Mum saying I wasn't using the internet and wrote this chapter and uploaded before she found out.

Thank god! Cause if she did I would've been in some serious trouble!

So I hope you enjoy it!!!

Chapter 4

Alec's POV

I watch as my Mate ran out of the cafeteria doors, out into the land with fresh green grass and nice shady big trees.

My Beta looked back at me.

“Wow, she sure is feisty today,” he comments.

Brandon was right about that, yesterday had she only just been crying in his arms (which pissed my wolf off) and now today she seems like she could handle anything. Though her feisty attitude was a major turn on.

Suddenly an idea popped into my perverted head.

“I'll be back in a minute!” I announce to the table while getting up and walking over the place where all the food was stored through glass so we could pick which food while they were still kept warm.

“Hey Nancy,” I greet the lady who serves the food.

“Hello Alpha Beeca,” she smiles at me. “What would you like?”

I thought for a minute while looking over at all the glorious foods set before me.

“I think I would like a Chicken Schnitzel Sandwich and Potato Bake.”

“What would you like on the Chicken Schnitzel Sandwich?”

“Um... Lettuce, tomato, cheese, avocado, mayonnaise, chicken schnitzel and the big bread rolls.”

Nancy sets to work, dishing out the Potato Bake and putting it in a container before closing the lid of it, she makes the sandwich and wraps it up then places it next to the container.

“Drink?”

“Uh, just a small coke.”

She places that on the tray then pushes the tray over to me.

“How much will that be?” I ask.

“$8.90”

I hand her the money, say goodbye then I walk out of the cafeteria.