Chapter 5: Here Comes A Fight

A/N: SORRY FER NOT UPDATING

Your POV

Me, Mark, and Jack were all sitting casually on the couch, until Jack put his arm around my shoulders. Mark cringed.
"Uh..." Mark groaned. Jack smirked, and looked at me.
"Y/n?" He asked. I looked at him.
"What?" I asked.
"What did you and Mark really do while I was gone?" Jack asked in suspicion. I bit my lip, and blushed at the memory. Mark looked at me in fear.
"We..." I stuttered out. Jack tapped his finger. Mark sighed, and nodded for me to tell him.
"Well, what is it?" Jack asked.
"We...well, we k-kissed..." I finally said.

Jack furrowed his eyebrows as he growled.
"Excuse me?" Jack asked dangerously. Mark and I whimpered. I sucked it up.
"Y-yeah! We did!" I repeated, louder. Jack scoffed, and crossed his arms.
"Hmph." He scoffed. Mark's face was blank.
"I would've kissed you, but-" I was cut off by seeing Marks sudden smirk.
"But, you're too ugly!" Mark exclaimed to Jack. Me and Jack gasped.
"I-I-I...n-never said th-that!" I yelled, waving my hands. Jack and Mark stood up, glaring at each other. Oh boy...

"What did you say to me?!" Jack yelled at Mark as I sat helplessly on the couch.
"I said, 'but you're too ugly!'!" Mark replied. Jack growled, putting his hands into fists.
"Dude, I hate you right now!" Jack wailed, tears starting to fill his eyes. Mark chuckled lowly.
"Oh, but do me and Y/n care?! No!" Mark spat back. I gasped again, covering my mouth.
"I...would never say that!" I yelled in fear. Mark put his hands in fists and he glared at Jack like daggers.
"I...I HATE YOU!" Jack yelled, throwing his fist at Mark's face.

But Mark caught it. He held Jack's fist. His eyes were all teary.
"I...I HATE YOU, TOO!" Mark yelled back to Jack, throwing Jack into the coffee table behind him. Jack gasped and yelled in pain, curling up in a ball. I stood up quickly.
"Stop!" I screamed. Mark looked at me, a tear falling down his cheek. Jack opened his eyes, and stared into mine.
"I'm...I'm sorry..." Mark mumbled, running into his room. I breathed heavily as I walked towards the hurt Jack. I held out my hand for him. He whimpered, and smiled weakly.

He took my hand, and I helped him up.
"Thank you." He said simply, sad eyes staring into mine. I nodded, as I sat him down on the couch. We sat in silence for a minute.
"Listen." I told him.
"Yes?" He asked.
"Take a moment to think of just love and trust. You'll feel better, trust me." I said, feeling smart. He smiled, and took my hand.
"Y/n?" He asked.
"Yes?" I replied. He looked into my eyes. His blue eyes were a story to be told.
"Let me do this." He told me, leaning close to me.

Our faces touched, and we kissed. It was a very passionate kiss, and we even started rubbing each other's arms and back. I guess you could say it was steamy. We got out of the kiss, and we smiled.
"Best kiss ever?" Jack asked.
"Best kiss ever." I assured. We hugged tightly, but we heard footsteps. We quickly got out of the hug, and we looked at Mark, who was standing in the hallway.
"What happened while I was gone?" He asked. Jack and I smiled at each other.
"Nothing." We said innocently. We burst out laughing like maniacs. Mark scoffed.

"Whatever." He coughed.

A/n: sorry this chapter was short!