Just bitten Chapter Four

Chapter Four

VOTE! Comment! Share with a friend!

Hmm what do you guys think of Cade so far? The next few chapters will have a little bit more of him in it.

-------

“Whose in the woods Rayna?” Pierson asked looking down at me and he frowned crossing his arms over his broad chest. He looked around and counted everyone that was down at the Bon fire and he shook his head. “Its none of us…were all accounted for…Maybe it was A Rogue that slipped through the borders on that side?”He asked looking over at the woods and he frowned.

“No way! We were down on that side!”Marcus hollered from his burning marshmallow on his stick that he flicked in the sand.

“Unless you didn’t do your Job Natalie!”

“Don’t talk to my mate like that!”

They all snapped and snarled at each other and I sighed. Fighting like a family we were suppose to be. In the Time it took Cade that I was fine, and for the pack to scream out our problems we could have already been their. Cade’s protective ass had to see to it that I was fine and un harmed before anything else was done and or thought about. It Royally pissed me off that he wouldn’t listen to me and all he cared about was the blood. I writhed out of his arms And I frowned and when I couldn’t take it anymore and writhed out of his arms and took off for the woods hearing them coming behind me I grinned happily and headed back the way where I had left Kyson lay by a tree and I smiled.

Taking a short cut through the path we had walked on I hurriedly made my way back. The tromping behind me was assurance they were behind me. Making my way to the smell of blood I gasped and shook my head feeling tears come to my eyes. Their stood Kyson…but he wasn’t a person anymore. His jaw hanging from his mouth,His lip was ripped up the side exposing his new fangy teeth and I gagged. His bite wound no longer visible was replaced with pasty white skin that made me feel ill. He growled turning to look at me with the whitest eyes I had ever seen in my life. I felt a lump in my throat.

Whimpering lightly at the site in front of me. Looking back at me with his icy eyes he smirked. Groaning noises and a faint gurgling sound came from his mouth and he growled at me. He had turned into one of them. A demon. He standing their with them the men I’m guessing from before and I frowned. Two of them were arguing like before I had left and the other boy was shackled so he couldn’t move whatsoever.One Was a small Short fat round man who looked angry to be here his sharp teeth and his Stench made it apparent what he was. Demon. He stunk of blood and dead animal. I had to catch my breath, sometimes a heightened sense of smell was a bad thing instead of a blessing. The taller man was different. Though he liked to holler and bellow at the smaller man he seemed normal..No smell…No Distinct Things that made a supernatural creature that I knew of..Hm. Two more men were now present around My age and they gripped the top of Kyson’s collar that kept him in place.

But all of It before all made sense now. What the men in the woods had said about finding the boy…They needed him because they were turning him and he got away. Kyson was a prodigy, maybe a feeding boy from their kitchen, who all of them fed off of who had gotten loose. Their was no hope for him any longer. You see… Demons are sttrange creatures. They love to suck the life out of whatever possible or what lies within their path. They do it for fun and the sport of the thing. I made my way to take a few steps back to try and get away without being noticed. Even being a wolf…Demons were way faster and more cunning or creatures. I bumped into a strong chest and I bit my lip feeling his arms go around my waist and grip my hips back against them.

“Don’t move.”Cade’s strong voice whispered in my ear.”I want you to go and run as fast as you can back to camp alright?Pierson and I can take them.” He said sternly and My wolf growled. She knew the fact that Cade was our mate made us want to listen to him…but my human side was pissed at the fact that he didn’t think I could handle being around Kyson. I huffed and moved alittle to the side and shook my head.”I’m Helping.” I smiled and looked at Pierson who nodded.

“Aright man I’ll take the big one you take the little one.”Grinned Marcus Smirked Phasing in the air into a Dark sandy brown wolf . As he sprang into action pouncing ontop of The Tall man, who Leaned casually against a tree watching Kyson appearing to be the leader of the operation at hand. The Man gasped .Reaching for his pocket he growled looking down at Marcus. He did something un expected…He pulled out a pocket knife? He could NOT Be human…out here? I glanced between the two and I frowned phasing into my Black wolf on the forest ground I snuck up behind A shorter fat man who huffed running for Marcus and The leader.

A snap Cracked feeling my bones pop getting used to being in this position I then Jumped into the air and caught the man mid air and wrestled him to the ground. Growling and thrashing as we tumbled wrestling for who would come out the victor. Biting and clawing at my neck he groaned. Using my front claws and my back feet I pushed him off. Moving so I cornered him against a tree I smirked listening to the man.

“Awh pretty little wolf you’ve made a mistake.”He smirked and his teeth elongated and he grinned. His teeth glistened as he licked his lips, I glanced down at his fingernails that were long and sharp.Sure to puncture a organ with one swipe. Smiling lightly I backed up and made a death lunge for his stomach. Doing as I expected the stupid man to do…he ran, I smiled my teeth Sank into his flesh and I ripped it out. Blood dripping from my mouth as I dragged him behind the tree and ran back out to asses damage with the others.

Cade and Pierson not to be outdone by their pack members had taken down the leader and were now making their way to kyson…No Wait..Kyson! I growled rushing forward to protect him. Watching as they advanced on him as he sat their growling at them.I jumped in front of him and shook my head side to side. “NO! You cant do that to him! He doesn’t know any better they did this to him! He didn’t choose it!” I frowned at them making my point clear.

“ Get out of the Way Rayna…He’s on my land and I will not have my Mate protecting another.”He growled using his Alpha voice.

“I…Please don’t.! he doesn’t know!”I shouted at him though our link and I growled as they tried to scare me out of the way. Within seconds I was pinned to the ground and I felt a pain in my shoulder and everything went black.