Introduction

Hey, I bet if you look the definition of trash up, my story summaries will be there as an example.

In other words, give me a chance 😬

I promise my stories are better than the summaries (well I hope so).

Well thanks for at least opening my first chapter. I hope you enjoy it.

_________________________

Bling.

Sam flings the towel in his hand over his right shoulder, leaving the stove momentarily to check his laptop.

In the center of his screen a small box has popped up, reading: Someone has liked your profile!

He lightly blushes, clicking on the notification to open the other persons page. Sam takes his time to thoroughly go over Castiels profile, liking what he sees.

Start a chat with Castiel?

The Winchester contemplates for a moment but realized he has to get back to his lunch before it burns. He bites his lip and sends a simple 'Hi'.

Now feeling insecure for no reason what so ever, sweat beads at his hairline. Trying to focus on the chicken in front of him, he stirs it around the pan.

With a sigh, Sam dumps the cooked chicken into a bowl with the rest of his salad, mixing it with his fork and placing it on the table next to his computer.

Bling.

Enthusiasm rises in the twenty-three year old as he opens the link again. The message reading: Hi. How are you, Sam?

After texting back and forth for a good hour, Sam builds up the courage to ask him out, only for Castiel to beat him to it.

Castiel: Would you like to have coffee tomorrow morning?

Sam: I actually have work pretty early tomorrow and Wednesday, but we could have dinner tomorrow.

Castiel: My shift starts at four tomorrow.

Sam: There's always the rest of today

So finally they decide on today, a coffee shop that is in between where they both live.

~

Sam impatiently taps his foot on the tiled floor, his hands gripping the cardboard cup.

"Are you Sam?" A small voices asks from in front of him. He slowly brings his gaze from his shoes to the bright blue eyes that belong to Castiel. "Y-yes," Sam nods, "You must be Castiel."

"I am indeed," he smiles, pulling a chair out across from his date. Before Sam can even get a word out, his phone goes off, luckily it's a text and not a phone call.

Dean: Dude where the hell are you?

Dean: And wheres the nonrabit food in your house kept?

"Sorry," Sam apologizes while responding, "It's my brother."

Sammy: I'm on a date and I don't keep any junk food around.

"I understand," Cas assures, "I have a brother too."

"Yeah? What's his name?"

"His name is Gabriel. What is your brothers name?"

Dean: He hot?

Sam light chuckles at his brother, shaking his head, "Dean and he's three years older than I am. A pain in my ass too."

"Gabriel is also older than me, but only by two years. And I assure you, no one one is a bigger 'pain in the ass' than my brother."

*

Considering it was their first date, Sam didn't feel any attraction to Castiel. He found him very interesting and someone who is a great listener, but no actual feelings. Sam shrugs off the thought, it was the first time they met, he just needs to get to know him a little better.

Their next date in Thursday, they're going out for lunch and they are both more than excited to have the others company.