Take 1 - Find Your Love - ACTION!

This is actually a story made on a whim, My first ever story. I tried to make it as interesting as possible. Hope you guys like it! I'm 13 and is so lacking in experience...so yeah, forgive the spelling and grammar mistakes please. I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

There is a picture of the Right Here cover. It was the first cover I made.
[EDIT: This book was previously titled 'Right Here']

Before going off with the story, here's the description of the story:

Naïve:

1. (of a person or action) showing a lack of experience, wisdom, or judgment.

2. (of a person) natural and unaffected; innocent, guileless, trusting.

3. of or denoting art produced in a straightforward style that deliberately rejects sophisticated artistic techniques and has a bold directness resembling a child's work, typically in bright colors with little or no perspective.

Naivety is the best way to describe Roland Conan.

A boy who doesn't know much about the outside world, only having the knowledge from books. Smart, rich, gorgeous, multitalented, perfectionist, martial arts expert; just name it, he has it all. Not to mention, he is also the heir to the Dzolayil Famiglia of the Mafia.

He's given a mission. A mission to marry a certain girl, descendant of the Aria Famiglia. However, not being informed of her name or any other biodata, he is pretty much stumped. The only fact he was told was about a heart-shaped mole on her upper thigh.

On his way to fulfil his mission, he met Augustine Capello. As how 99.9% of the love stories go, here's a lil' obvious spoiler; He falls for her.

But here lies the key question:
Will he choose his mission or her?

(Yeah, you think you pretty much figured it out, but sweetheart, think again.)

_________________________________

Highest Rank Achieved in Humor: #319

Highest Rank Achieved in Teen Fiction: #725

____________________________________

*** Adithya Lakshmi © Copyright 2013 All rights reserved ***

This is a work of fiction. Any resemblance of any character to any actual person whether living or dead, is purely coincidental.

NOW, GO AHEAD AND READ IT MY LITTLE PUMPKINS!~

THIS STORY IS FICTIONAL. PLEASE FORGIVE ITS FOOLISHNESS.

ൠ ൠ ൠ

//Take 1 - Find Your Love - ACTION!//

Roland's POV:

Have you ever got stuck in a mission and just do not know how to move forward? Well, if you have not, congratulations. You are born lucky. If you have, welcome to the club.

Okay, I know. I am exaggerating.

A thundering noise echoed through the void. I looked up to see the blazing blue sky getting ready to pour down torrents of light. The wet water droplets dropped onto my face, giving me a slight rejuvenated feeling. I turned away from the sky and rubbed my palms across my face, spreading the wetness.