eyes on me.

🌷cas' p.o.v🌷

*BEEP.BEEP.I.HATE.YOU.BEEP*
  I slammed my hand on the alarm clock.
I can't believe I have school...school, why?...
I get up and throw on a nice dress shirt with my favorite blue tie, along with my trench coat..of course.
I get down stairs to see a note on the counter, " Cassie, its gabe. I woke up early so I could meet my friend for breakfest. His dad's  gonna meet us there, he's gonna drive us to school. His brother's pretty cute, you'd like him." I could I imagine gabe winking. "So I'm Gone by now, so you can drive yourself today :) also his names Adam, he has 2 other brothers in case you need to know. Bye" I can see him winking once more.

Dude its the first day..and he's going with someone.. How did they even meet? Adam..I think I've heard that name somewhere.. Oh! We have a new family down the block! I didn't go out and meet them cus I am not a social person.. I jump in my car and drive to school. Once I get there, I see Crowley, outside the school waiting for me. All year last year, he bullied me, beat me.. He was the worst. I get out of my car and see him walking to me. I start to lightly shake, I'm scared.. When he walked over Like that, he'd usually beat me so hard I have to go to the hospital.. It was usual. He smiled, "hey buddy," he slapped his hand on my back hard, really hard. I look down in pain. " h-hi?"
He laughed, "I can't now, beca
use teachers are everywhere over here,but I'll get you for what you did last year.." He smirked and walked away, I saw a 1967 impala trying to find somewhere to park so I move out of its way, and walk to school. I go into the office to get my schedule. She looked at me, "name?"
"C-castiel Novak, my moms a teacher here." I said calmly.
"Oh..right." She handed me my schedule. As I walk to my homeroom, which is Mr.singer I pass a guy, hiting his arm. "Sorry." He says, he has long brown hair..he kinda looks like a moose, I smirk to myself. I walk into the class room and sit down. I started drawing until, a green eyed, dark headed, built guy walks in. He's hot but kinda adorable when he's lost, I then realize I've been staring and when he looks at me, I turn away and blush. Why did I blush?? Blush..me? Hmm . The rest of the day went by fast, I wanted him to sit by me in all the classes, but charlie asked to sit by him...smh.  At lunch I sat at a table alone, listening to music and drawing. I don't eat a lunch, WHY WOULD YOU EAT LUNCH AT LUNCH? I ain't that weird. After that it went by pretty fast, I waited by the car for Gabe and went home. He said he met someone.
"His names Sam, it's Adams brother, they have different mothers, so they live apart, and hate each other very much...but ya know he's ho-"
" OHHHH MY BABY BRO HAS A CRUSH ON HIM.. OHHHHH" I yelled.
He blushed and looked away. I laughed evilly... This was a good day.