Special Day✴

Message From: Sam

Heyyyyyyy girll after school lets go to the park we need to bond some more .

I read the message from Sam and noticed that I really need to just vent my feelings out. Its passed almost 3 months but the breakup really affected me.

Trust me, I'm over him. I just can't forget how he used me.

I texted her back since we werent doing any work in class and said okay. The bell rung so I gathered my things and got out.

"Crystal what are you doing later?" Christopher asks me while I get to my locker, snapping me out of my thoughts. we've hung out some more lately and I'm positive that I like him. "I'm going to the park later with Sam. How about you?"

"Oh I was gonna say that we should go to the park haha.. So maybe we can talk?" he said nervously."Ummm let me check with Sam maybe we could go to the park tomorrow instead so me and you can go today." "Ok just let me know," he said flashing me a smile with his adorable dimples.

                   *             *             *

Turns out I'm going with Christopher to the park today. I just have to take a shower and change to feel more fresh.

I feel like washing my hair so I'll do just that.

--

When I got out the shower i put my robe on to go decide what to wear. I searched in my closet and found a perfect outfit for today. Since it's not that cold I just picked out ripped skinny jeans and a gray sweater with a tiger on it. For shoes i wore gray vans.

I'm fierce like a tiger ! Rawrrr.

I'm so weird. Anyway. I decided to dry and straighten my hair and twist one piece on the left to the side. Make up only consisted of eyeliner and mascara. Simple thing for a simple day. I'm so cornyy.

Since I finished getting ready I texted Christopher and he said he'll come pick me up.

I am so nervous on the inside.

-----

We took a short quiet walk to the park and stopped by at an ice cream parlor to buy ice cream.

"Can I ask you something?" Christopher says to me while we were slowly swinging on the swings. We straight thuggin out here.

"Sure go ahead."

His next words shocked me to no end.

"I don't know how to start this but I like you. I like you a lot. That feeling I get when I'm with you.. I feel like everything's just better and perfect overall. I wanted to know how you feel about me too because I just can't be friend's with you if there's more than that available. Please answer honestly Crystal."

I'm speechless. But i force myself to reply.

"I like you too. A lot. And there might just be a spot for something more than friends available in my life.."

"Crystal?"

"Yeah?"

"Will you please be my girlfriend?"

HOLY FU*KIN SHIT

"Are you serious? Or are you f*ckin with me?"

"I'm positively serious. I wouldn't lie about this, Crystal."

"Okay"

"Okay what?"

"Okay , I'll be your girlfriend."

"Really?!"

"Yessss. I wouldn't say yes if I didn't like you, Christopher."

He stood up and took my hand in his. I love this feeling. My hand intertwined in his. It feels like it's actually meant to be. Justin was really just a fantasy.

I was never actually in love with him. Why didn't I notice this before?

I was in love with the idea of being loved and vice versa.

Things are so much different than they were 3 months ago. But it's all so much better.

At least that's what we all think.. But then someone or something has to just f*ck sh*t up, don't they?

But it's whatever now. I'll just let it be.

                *                *                  *

okay i know it's been a while since i updated but my friends brought me back into the writing spirt ctfuu. sorry for being gone for so long .. even though i get no type of buzz on this.

and sorry for the short chapter.