Chapter 4 ~ Rachel The Bitch

I woke up to the sound of my alarm beeping at 6:45 am. Oh, right. It's Monday.

I pulled my blanket off of me and got of bed stretching to wake up a little more. I got in the bathroom and took a shower with the blueberry scented shampoo and conditioner for my hair.

* * *

'Shit, shit shit!' I thought, 'What the fuck should I wear?!' After 15 minutes that I was out of the shower, I still couldn't choose what to wear.

The dress that I bought from Hollister over the weekend caught my eye. I quickly grabbed it and easily slipped it on. It was was a really pale blue that looked almost grey, and a belt kind of thing around the waistline that was dark blue with white polka dots.

Makeup time! I grabbed my black eyeliner and put on a good amount, not to dark, but not so little that you could barely see it. I put on mascara and a pale pink lipstick that I love.

I almost forgot to wear shoes! I quickly picked out my dark blue flats and slipped them on my feet. I took a silver necklace that had a heart and put it around my neck, and a matching silver bracelet.

I looked in the mirror and decided to straighten my hair.

***

Once my hair was silky straight, I decided to put it in a not too high pony tail and added some soft curls at the end.

I ran downstairs seeing that I had to leave to go to school in 5 minutes to be there 5 minutes early. There was a bagel on the counter in the kitchen that was from my mom and I was thankful because I could get out the house faster for school.

*

When I arrived to school, I walked up the steps and went inside. I noticed the boys looking at me and they whistled since I'm single now. They'd never do that when I was with Justin because they're too scared of him.

When I got to my locker I put the combination and took out the things I needed for English class.

When I walked into my English class, my usual seat was taken. It was Christopher. I was going to sit in the seat next to him because it was empty and it was either there or the seat all the way in the back.

I was about to sit down when Rachel the bitch, the bitch that admitted to my face that she was jealous of me but never told me why and always starts drama, stood in front of the seat. "Watch it, slut," she said.

My blood was boiling. I can't stand her. "How am I a slut ? I don't go around the whole school sleeping with every guy I see. And last time I checked, I had sex once, which at least was with my boyfriend, but is now my ex-boyfriend, and you don't even remember who popped your cherry," I said, knowing it was all true.

"Oh yeah? I heard that you and Justin already had sex more than once and you cheated on him, and he left you right after he was tired of having sex with you," she said, trying to get me mad, but it wasn't working.

"That's what you heard, not what you know. Plus, I broke up with him. Either way, he's dead to me," I said confidently and not caring if she believed me or not.

"Well I don't believe you. You're a whore," she said bluntly.

"Whatever. Whether you believe me or not, I know what the truth is about what really happened. So stop di*k eating," I told her knowing that there's no point to arguing with a chick that has nothing better to do with her life.

"Whatever," she said, and shoved me to the side. Okay, I have a pretty good reputation of being really nice, but everyone knows that if you lay one motherf*cking finger on me, I'm gonna start snapping.

"Listen, bitch," I said, pulling Rachel the bitch's hair. "I know how to control my temper and all, but I actually have self respect for myself. Therefore, I shall now kick your f*cking ass," I said, throwing hard punches at her face, eventually making her fall on the ground and I had an even better angle to deform her face.

Everyone started to "Ooooo" when I kept punching her face. Of course someone had to pull me back and take me out of the classroom while I was actually enjoying myself.

"Crystal, please don't keep beating Rachel the bit -- I mean, Rachel's ass, you're going to get in real bad trouble." Surprisingly, it was Christopher that took me out of the classroom and kind of saved me from a school suspension.

Everyone knew better than to tell on me for beating up Rachel because we all know that Rachel the bitch deserved it. "I thought that I was the only one who called her Rachel the bitch," I said, smiling a little. "You call her that, too?" he asked me. "Yeah, it's all I call her in my mind," I said laughing a little. "We should get back into class, before Mr. Brown comes here so he doesn't suspect anything since Rachel the bitch already went to the bathroom to clean her blood and most likely skipping school today. Plus, he's like a half hour late," he said pointing to where Rachel the bitch was walking down the hall to the bathroom.

"Yeah, I guess so," I replied.

"Ladies first," he said as he opened the classroom door for me. I smiled up at him and said "Thanks," while walking into class.

I just realized that I was pretty nervous while talking to Christopher. The nice twinkle in his green eyes, his soft looking, dark brown hair. He's really good looking, but right now I don't think I'm ready for anything more than a friendship. Maybe one day something could come out of the friendship that's evolving between us.

* * *

I think this book is so far going pretty good, for the beginning. I have to make everything start out slow, because if I don't there'd be basically no point to what I'm writing. Anyways, please :

Fan

Vote

Comment

Share

:)