chapter two

hey guys so I will try to updated a new part everyday if possible lets get started

nick turned around and started the car I looked at his hot hair I always like nick but I never really wanted to tell him because, then our awesome friendship would completely change. then I turned around also and pulled out my iPhone 5 and texted  my mom that 'I was going shopping and go to watch a movie' so I wouldn't be home all day. Then she texted back 'ok' and I wrote to her ''I love you' then she wrote back 'I gtg love you sweetie have a good time' and then I put my iPhone 5 back into my purse and looked at the MacDonald's  hungrily. then I turned to nick and said 'nick when we get to the mall I am going to go to Starbucks I haven't had breakfast yet' he smiled and said 'there goes the Starbucks girl and ok' I smiled and blushed knowing that is true. the we parked at my favorite shop Starbucks and he turned off the car then he turned toward me, and said "want me to go with you I could use a iced coffee. I nodded not wanting him to stay alone in the car also, I felt scared to go alone even though I have gone there tons of time alone but , now I had a weird feeling like something was going to happen so I felt good that Nick was going with me. then I opened the door and stepped outside and took a deep breath of the cold but cool refreshing air I turned around and closed the door and started to walk toward the entrance of Starbucks and walked in the heaters blasted into my face I felt so warm and cozy then Nick walked up behind me and, we together up to the line. there probably were about 5,6 people in front of us then a cute guy completely dressed in Abercrombie clothing walked in. He smiled at me and I smiled back happily then I order a Iced coffee and the lady started to make it. A few seconds later then lady handed me my Iced coffee I took it and gave her the money, and then Nick started to take his order I walked over to a table and sat down. Then the Abercrombie model walked up and sat down he smiled at my and said "Sophia your beautiful". I blushed but then I got scared and asked him "him how does he know my name?". he smiled and said "Sophia I have been watching you." I gasped and screamed he grabbed me and took out a gun and put it to my head and yelled if anyone moves she is dead. Nick screamed and the stranger started to move toward the door with me. I stood frozen in fear....................................................... cliffhanger bia I my be able to post a new part but until then goodnight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!