chapter one

so this story is kind of like my sexy kidnapper but not completely the same..................

I woke up and slam my hand down on my clock. Then I threw my bed sheet off of my and almost froze from the cold. l quickly got up and put my bathrobe on and walked over to the bathroom to take a shower because me and my friend were going shopping. I turned on the water undressed and hopped in I grabbed head and shoulders and put a lot on my hair and started to wash it quickly because I was going to be late if I didn't hurry up. I finished in the show put on my bathrobe and walked to my room. there I opened my closet door and grab a cute Abercrombie shirt and a pair of black skinny jeans. I dressed quickly and went to the bathroom to make my hair I put it in a cute but sloppy bun, then I heard someone honking a horn I thought in my head "fuck there already here". I quickly ran grabbed my coat then ran down the stairs, put on my tan uggs. then I grabbed my purse and iphone 5 and walked outside to see my boy friend sitting in the car. I walked over to the car opened the door and sat down in the passagener and turned to toward his and said "hi nick sorry I was late" he replied back to me it is ok I was early any way". he smiled at me and I smiled back at him. CLIFFHANGER THIS NEEDS TO GET AT LEAST 5 VOTES FOR ME TO CONTIUE THANKS FOR READ BIA!!!!!.