Episode 9 : #LIMOBRAWL

Bad Boys Club Season VII : #BACKFORMORE

🎧 What I Want , I Get It Yeah That's Right I Said It , Live The Life You Wish You Had Sugar , Spice , And Everything B-B-B Bad Boys Looking So Tough , Don't You Wish You Could Roll With Us ? Lots Of Hater Can't Get Enough Welcome To The Bad Boys Club , BAD BOYS ! 🎧

•| The Next Morning |•

| Chyran White Confessional | "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH It's your boy Chyran White! If you hang with me you know I'm the party! I can get a party from being dull and boring to the party jumping! If you clique with me that's cool ...

| Chyran White Confessional | "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH It's your boy Chyran White! If you hang with me you know I'm the party! I can get a party from being dull and boring to the party jumping! If you clique with me that's cool and if you don't that's cool to, you going miss out!"
The limo pulled up at the front of the mansion. Chyran jumped out and ran in the house.
Chyran White | "BAD BOYS CLUB!"
The other boys ran downstairs.
Tray Bills | "Wassupp!!"
Chyran White | "Supp!"
Damagio El Ray | "Supp!"
Jackie Gabriell | "Wassam!"
The four boys introduced themselves.
Chyran White | "Y'all dope ass FUCK!"
Jackie Gabriell | "You are too!"
| Damagio El Ray Confessional | "The new replacement is chilled ass fuck, he dope and got a good personality. I feel like he going vibe with us real good!"
Chyran White | "So what's are plans for today?!"
Tray Bills | "We finna get ready and hit up the day club, then go get some lunch!"
Chyran White | "Cool cool!"
The boys went upstairs and started getting dressed.
Tray Bills | "I can feel like we going vibe with the replacement!"
Jackie Gabriell | "Right!"
The boys finished getting ready. They walked downstairs and out the door.
Chyran White | "Turn up!"
The boys got in the limo, it drove away.
Tray Bills | "Wonder where the other replacement at?!"
Chyran White | "I thought I was going be the last replacement??!"
Jackie Gabriell | "Nah we getting one more!"
Chyran White | "Aw hell!"
Damagio El Ray | "I hope they got a good personality!"
Chyran White | "Right!"
The boys pulled up at the restaurant. They got out and went inside. They sat down and order there food. Ten minutes laters there food was out. The boys started eating. Thirty minutes later they was through. They got up and paid for there food.
Chyran White | "It was good!"
Damagio El Ray | "Right!"
The boys walked outside and got in the limo. When they opened the door a boy was inside.
Charles Jackson | "Hey!!!!"
Tray Bills | "Who are you?"
Charles Jackson | "In the replacement!"

Charles Jackson | "Hey!!!!"Tray Bills | "Who are you?"Charles Jackson | "In the replacement!"

| Charles Jackson Confessional | "I don't vibe with most people. My personality don't match with everyone's. I can turn up and have a good time."
Charles Jackson | "Come in Come in sit down!"
| Tray Bills Confessional | "IM ALREADY GETTING BAD VIBES FROM THE NEWEST REPLACEMENT!"
The boys got in the limo.
Charles Jackson | "I'm going change up some stuff while I'm here!"
Jackie Gabriell | "No your not!!"
Charles Jackson | "I am anyways!"
Jackie Gabriell | "And you going be sent packing!"
Charles stood up.
Jackie Gabriell | "Why you standing up!?"
Charles Jackson | "SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!"
Jackie stood up and ran up on Charles. The two boys started fighting. Jackie slung Charles in the seat and started beating his face in. The limo pulled over. Security ran in the limo and broke up the fight.
| Damagio El Ray Confessional | "I can tell nobody going to like this replacement!"
The boys pushed Charles out the limo.
Charles Jackson | "DONT TOUCH ME!!!"
Tray Bills | "SHUT THE FUCK UP!"
| Chyran White Confessional | "These boys are going at it with Charles. I'm just sitting back looking."
The boys closed the door on the limo. That's when Charles went over and kicked the door.
Chryan White | "REALLY!!"
Charles Jackson | "SHUT THE FUCK UP!"
Charles opened the door, that's when Chryan White grabbed him and slung him in the seat. He started punching Charles all in his face. Security ran back inside the limo and broke up the fight. Charles had broke Chryan chain.
| Chryan White Confessional | "THIS BITCH ASS DUDE JUST BROKE MY CHAIN!!! ALL HELL FINNA BREAK LOOSE!!!"