Episode 5 : #BRINGONTHEREPLACEMENTS

Bad Boys Club Season VII : #BACKFORMORE

Jackie Gabriell | "REALLY!!"
Damagio started laughing. Jackie got up, that's when Dallas stood up.
Dallas Wade | "WASSUP!!"
Jackie punched Dallas in his mouth. The two boys started fighting. The driver pulled over the bus. That's when security ran on the bus and broke up the fight.
Damagio started laughing. That's when Tray got up and ran up on Damagio, the two boy started laughing. Security broke up the two boys.
Damagio El Ray | "RUN UP AGAIN!"
Tray true but the security was holding him.
Security | "Don't do it!"
They escorted Dallas off the bus.
Dallas Wade | "I'm so tired of y'all!"
Production | "The feeling in mutual!"
Dallas charged at production again. That's when security grabbed him and put him in the car.
Production | "It's a wrap for him!"
Security | "Finally!"
The party bus with the other boys drove off. It pulled back to the mansion. The boys got out and went inside. They got in bed and went to sleep. Few minutes later the car with Dallas pulled up. He got out and went inside. Dallas went upstairs and went to sleep also.

🎧 What I Want , I Get It Yeah That's Right I Said It , Live The Life You Wish You Had Sugar , Spice , And Everything B-B-B Bad Boys Looking So Tough , Don't You Wish You Could Roll With Us ? Lots Of Hater Can't Get Enough Welcome To The Bad Boys Club , BAD BOYS ! 🎧

•| The Next Morning |•

| Tray Bills Confessional | "Last night was another one of those crazy nights. Hopefully it gets better while I'm here!
The producer walked out.
Producer | "Can we see Dallas!!"
Dallas started walking down the stairs. Him and the producer walked outside.
Producer | "Since you been here you've been causing a lot of problems.
Dallas Wade | "Whatever!"
Producer | "You have been in way to many altercation with the boys even production!"
| Dallas Wade Confessional | "Really not caring what this man is telling me. It's going in one ear and out the other!"
Producer | "Unfortunately I'm going ask you to leave!"
Dallas Wade | "Okay that's fine!"
Dallas stormed in the house.
Damagio El Ray | "What they say?!"
Dallas Wade | "I'm going home!"
Damagio El Ray | "Really!!"
Dallas Wade | "Yeap!"
The producer walked in the house.
Producer | "Where he at?"
Damagio El Ray | "He went upstairs to pack!"
Producer | "Alright! And for the rest of you. Be expecting replacements real soon!"
Tray Bills | "Okay!"
Jackie Gabriell | "Alright!"
The producer walked out.
| Jackie and Tray Confessional | "Yayyyy!! First Jeremy now Dallas! Damagio ain't going no what to do since all his friends left!"
Dallas finished packing his stuff. He proceeded downstairs and out the door. He got in the cab and the cab drove off.
| Dallas Wade Finale Confessional | "COMING TO THE BAD BOYS CLUB TAUGHT ME A LOT! NOW I NEED TO USE WHAT IT TAUGHT ME AND USE IT IN THE REAL WORLD! BBC SEVEN!!"
| Damagio El Ray Confessional | "Both of my closes friends are gone! Now I don't know what to expect from the others!"

•| 7:49 P.M. |•

A cab pulled up, Bobby was inside. He walked in the house.
Bobby Brown | "I'm home!!!"
Tray and Jackie ran downstairs.
Bobby Brown | "Wassupp!"
Jackie Gabriell | "How was your mini vacation?!"
Bobby Brown | "It was wonderful!"
| Bobby Brown Confessional | "I'm BACK!!!! They tried to push me out the house but they couldn't! I'm back AND IM BETTER!!!"
When the boy turned around two new faces had popped up on the screen.
Tray Bills | "LOOK!!"
Bobby Brown | "What? Two replacements, who went home!?"
Jackie Gabriell | "Jeremy got sent home yesterday and Dallas got sent home earlier!"
Bobby Brown | "Did they mention before they left about the popping up at my hotel room?!"
Jackie Gabriell | "No you lying!!"
Bobby Brown | "Dead ass!"
Tray Bills | "I CANT!"
The boys started laughing.
Bobby Brown | "Let me go take a bath!! WE GOT TO GO TURN ON!!!"
Tray Bills | "Right!!"
Bobby went upstairs. He saw Damagio go into there room. Bobby walked inside.
Bobby Brown | "Sup!"
Damagio El Ray | "Hey!"
| Damagio El Ray Confessional | "I thought they sent Bobby home!!!? What the hell is he doing here!?"
Bobby Brown | "We got two new replacements coming!"
Damagio El Ray | "I know."
Bobby Brown | "Aw damn!"
Bobby walked out the room and went to the bathroom. He hopped in the shower.

| Marquise Pollard Confessional | "BBC SEASON SEVEN! I'm ready to come in the house, I'm ready to see how these dudes act

| Marquise Pollard Confessional | "BBC SEASON SEVEN! I'm ready to come in the house, I'm ready to see how these dudes act. I might push a few people buttons to see if they will square up with me or not. I do what I want when I want! In ready to come in the house and live it!!!!!"
Bobby got out the shower. He got dressed then went back downstairs. All the boys was in the kitchen.
Bobby Brown | "What we going do tonight!??!!!"
Tray Bills | "Let's go fuck up some COMMAS!!!"
The boys started laughing.
Damagio El Ray | "Right!"
A car pulled in the drive way. Marquise got out and ran in the house.
Marquise Pollard | "BAD BOYS CLUB!!"
Jackie Gabriell | "Shhhh y'all hear that!!??"
Marquise Pollard | "WHERE YALL AT!?"
The boys ran out the kitchen.
Bobby Brown | "Wassupp!"
Marquise Pollard | "Supp!!"
Tray Bills | "What's you name!?"
Marquise Pollard | "Marquise!"
The five boys introduced themselves.
Marquise Pollard | "ARE WE FINNA TURN UP!!!??"
Jackie Gabriell | "YOU ALREADY KNOW!!"
Marquise Pollard | "TURN UP!!!"
The boys ran upstairs and started getting dressed.
Damagio El Ray | "Wonder when the other boys going show up!?"
Tray Bills | "Right!"

| Kye Roubby Confessional | "It's your boy Kye and I'm READY TO TURN THE FUCK UP IN THE HOUSE! I'm very blunt our outspoken

| Kye Roubby Confessional | "It's your boy Kye and I'm READY TO TURN THE FUCK UP IN THE HOUSE! I'm very blunt our outspoken. I speak what's on my mind when I want too. I'm not scared of anybody I will fight you!!"
A cab pulled up to the mansion.
Marquise Pollard | "THE OTHER REPLACEMENT IS HERE!!!!"
The boys ran downstairs. Kye walked in the house.
Kye Roubby | "BAD BOYS CLUB!!!!"
The boys started screaming.
Kye Roubby | "ARE WE FINNA TURN UP!!!??"
Damagio El Ray | "HELL YEAH!!"
The boys ran upstairs and finished getting ready, once they were done they went downstairs and out the door. They got inside the party bus and it drove off. The boys arrived at the club. They got out and went inside. They started drinking and dancing. They was having a good time. They stayed at the club for two hours, the they left. They walked outside the club.
Marquise Pollard | "MANN YALL WAS TURNT!!"
Tray Bills | "RIGHT!!!"
The boys got in the party bus and went home. They started pulling up in the gate of the mansion.
Damagio El Ray | "WHAT THE FUCK!"
Jackie Gabriell | "What!?"
Damagio pointed outside at the window. Tray and the other boys jumped up and ran to the window.
Tray Bills | "IS THAT MY SHIT!!!!"
The front yard was cover and clothes and shoes. Mustard and ketchup everywhere. The boys jumped out the party bus.
Marquise Pollard | "WHAT THE CRAP!"
| Kye Roubby Confessional | "I DIDN'T COME TO THE SHOW TO GET MY SHIT DESTROYED!!! WHO EVER DID THIS FUCKED UP!!"
The boys dropped there shit and ran in the house. Tray busted through the door.
Jackie Gabriell | "WHAT HAPPENED!"
Kye started going off. The house was destroyed.
| Tray Bills Confessional | "ITS ABOUT TO BE A MURDER SCENE!!!!"