Chapter Two: Unexpected Visitors

-Everything Belongs to It's Rightful Owner-

Chapter 2: Unexpected Visitors

"Do you love him Tifa?" Marlene asked. "Can you guys keep a secret?" She asked leaning in. both of them nodded their heads.

"Yes I do but I'm not sure if he does too." She murmured sighing.

-------------------------------

Cloud woke up sweating and panting. 'Another nightmare' He said to himself.

The nightmare was that Tifa was being taken away and he couldn't save her.

He splashed water on his face when he was in the bathroom and he brushed his teeth.

He went down the stairs to find Tifa, Marlene and Denzel eating.

"Good morning." He said taking a seat. "Good morning." They said.

When they all finished eating, Tifa went to wash the dishes.

"Cloud, can we go walk?" Denzel asked him. "Sure." He replied. "Denzel and I are going to walk." He called out to Marlene and Tifa. "Be careful." She called back.

-------------------------------

Cloud and Denzel stopped at the old church. They sat down at the old cracked bench. "Cloud, do you love Tifa?" Denzel asked him.

"Yeah. Alot." Cloud replied. "Then why don't you two date?" He asked. "Well it's complicated. What if she doesn't love me back?" He murmured.

Denzel opened his mouth to say something but then closed it. He hesitated for a few seconds and finally blurted out. "She loves you."

Cloud looked at him. "Are you sure?" He asked."Positive. She told me during breakfast."

"Do you think it'll work out?" Cloud asked him. "Yupp." Denzel replied popping the 'P'.

"Hey Cloud, can you train me how to fight sometime?" "Sure. For now, let's go home." Cloud said as they strolled back home.

-------------------------------

Tifa was in her room, daydreaming while Marlene was playing in her room with her stuffed animals.

Tifa's daydreaming was shortly interrupted by a rough knock on the door.

She went downstairs while Marlene waited to see who it was from the stairs.

Tifa opened it and saw a tall man with a muscular build. He was wearing a jet black robe and had long, spiky, brunette hair.

"Are you Tifa?" He asked. "Yeah." She answered. The guy took a sword out.

Tifa stepped back. "Tifa!" Marlene cried from the stairs.

"Go to your room Marlene." Tifa demanded and Marlene ran upstairs.

The man sprinted towards Tifa with the sword but she quickly dodged and he hit the wall.

Tifa tried to punch him but he blocked. She tried to uppercut but he blocked it.

She was successful to kick him though. When she was going to try to punch him again, he grabbed her hand and threw her to the wall.

She slammed on the wall causing glass to fall and shatter on her, making cuts on her arms.

She stood up and kicked him hard in the knee and while he was howling in pain, she smacked him square on the face.

He hit the wall and the wall slightly cracked. Panting, she looked around to find a mess.

Chairs were thrown all over the place and glass too. The tables were moved.

Suddenly she heard glass break and Marlene scream from upstairs.

Tifa dashed upstairs and opened Marlene's door to find more tall, mysterious men and two of them were holding Marlene.

Though, they all had their hoods covering their face.

"Let her go!" Tifa growled. "We'll let the girl go if you surrender to us." One of them said.

Tifa glance at a struggling Marlene and the men. "I surrender." She said staring down.

One man tied her legs together and an other man came behind and tied her hands together.

Though somehow, Tifa's scarlet string that she always wore on her left arm untied and fell to the floor.

Malene started crying loudly. "Shut her up or we'll shut her fo you." Growled one of the men.

"Marlene!" She yelled and Marlene stopped crying and stared at her.

"Please don't cry and be brave." Tifa gently said to her with her last piece of hope.

One man grabbed Tifa and swung her over his shoulder.

"Let's move." The man that she fought earlier called from below.

"Tifa!" Marlene cried running towards the men. "Marlene don't-!" It was too late.

One man had hit her neck and she fell unconscious.

"Marlene!" Tifa cried. "Forget about her." The man that was carrying her growled.

"You bastard!" She hissed at him while hitting him with her tied hands which didn't really seem to hurt him.

"She better be alright." She said glaring at the men as they walked outside into the unknown darkness.