Chapter 27

Channel P.O.V

"Good morning beautiful" I heard Trey say as I stirred in bed. A smile formed on my face as I looked over to see him looking at me.

"Good Morning" he said placing a kiss on my forehead

"How did you sleep?"

"Really good."

"Yea, I bet. Especially with all that snoring you did." he said causing me to suck my teeth.

"I do not snore" I retorted

"Yes you do. Its a cute snore though. I've heard worse." he laughed and hi rolled my eyes.

"Whatever, you're always hating. I can't stand you."

"Mhmm, I bet you couldn't stand me last night when you were taking this dick." he smirked.

"No, I just have needs. Don't flatter yourself"

"Mhmm and one of those needs is me."

"Not precisely. Just what you got below the waist." I smirked causing Trey to mush me

"Stop playing." he laughed

"Can I ask you something?"

"Why did you get so uncomfortable seeing Vanessa yesterday?" I asked and he immediately sighed

"I don't know. I mean I didn't really care about her. I guess just seeing her put me back in a moment when I fucked up." he said

"Oh, I'm sorry babe." I said softly

"You don't have to apologize. It's not your fault at all. I'm the one that cheated not you."

"I know, but babe, I'm back with you and I don't want you feeling bad about the situation anymore. It was years ago and I'm not holding it against you, so don't hold it against yourself"

"I'm not trying to. It's just that I remember exactly how I felt when I lost you. I also hate that I was doing that, like I love you and I did back then too, but I'm just disappointed that I didn't give a fuck about your feelings." he said and I nodded. I really didn't know what to say ao I just stayed silent, until a question popped into my mind.

"Trey, is that really all it was? That you didn't give a fuck about my feelings? Because you were really distant long before you started sleeping with her." I said and I could tell that he was trying to put his thoughts together. I twiddled my fingers and picked at my nails before as I waited for his answer and I avoided his eyes because I was a little afraid of what he might say. It always scared me that he might have cheated because of something that I was or wasn't doing. I guess it didn't really matter now because we were back together, but it still made me nervous.

"To be honest, it was all me Nell. Like once I got to Jersey, I missed the shit out of you, but I started to doubt if we would actually work, we were on two separate sides of the country. I also had niggas in my ear telling me how it would be better if I was single. You and I were together for 3 years, you were my first and only at that time, and once I went away, I got curious. I wondered what it would be like to be with other girls and I wanted to act on it but I was too afraid to let you know that. That's why I wouldn't talk to you as much as you wanted, or why I wouldn't come out and see you. Vanessa wasn't intentional, she was really an accident and I hadn't had any in so long, I let that cloud my judgement. I really wasn't trying to hrt you, I was just stupid and afraid." he said and I stayed silent taking in what he had just said .