Mr. Tomlinson (Louis Tomlinson)

So I'm sitting on the couch watching Supernatural. It's a re-run. Its the episode where Dean dies over and over again. I love this show. While everyone is out partying, I'm here sitting at home. Why aren't you out having fun? Is what you may be wondering. Well, I don't like many people at school. Yes I have friends. I'm not one of those people who are lonely 24/7 and have no friends and get bullied. I'm just me.

As I look through the guide for something else to watch my mom comes out the the living room all dressed up. I wonder why. "Jenee is that all you're going to do tonight, watch tv?"

"Yep." I say not even looking away from the television. "Where are you going...?"

"I have a date." I turn my head in shock.

"I have to baby sit!?"

"No, both of the boys are at a friends house." Thank god. I am not in the mood to watch those monsters. "I'm kind of shocked... Why aren't you at Sarah's, Mercedes, or Cassidy's house?"

"I don't know really, I'm just not in the mood to be social." What's wrong with me?

"Who are you and what have you done with my daughter!" My mom laughs.

"Oh, shut up and go on your date."

"I am," She puts her jacket on and opens the door. "Love you! Kisses!" After she leaves I let out a big sigh. I look at the clock and its almost eight. I'm getting kind of hungry so I get up and grab a bag of Lays and a root beer. When I sit back down my phone goes off and is a text from Mercedes.

'You should come over tonight. I'm bored out of my mind here.' I'm actually really comfortable right now in my pajamas and eating. I'll just tell her I can't. No, I'll be honest. I'm not the lying type. But I sometimes do to spare someone's feelings. I rarely lie.

'Im really comfy right now. How about tomorrow? I promise right when I wake up I'll come over.'

'Sounds goo to me!' I love that she still says goo instead of good. It's an inside joke we share. Right after she said that she texted again saying, 'I turned Sarah and Cassidy just so we could hang out. You're lucky I love you! <3' I really am lucky.

'Im sorry Hun! Remember what I said! Lovvvve you!' She read the message but didn't reply.

I watched like two movies before I got bored with being on the couch. I get up, go to my room, and grab my headphones. I am so very thankful that my bedroom is downstairs. I am would have been way too lazy to go up some stairs. I press shuffle and the song Do What U Want by Lady Gaga came on and I squeal just a little bit. It's one of my most favorite songs right now besides Neon Lights by Demi Lovato and some other songs.

I literally dance a little in my room and trip over a fucking shoe. "Ouch, mother fuck!" I yell out loud. I look sound and my room is dirty as hell. I get up, put my head phones back in and Start to clean my room. Usually I only ever clean when my mom tells me to, but I am that bored.

By the time I finish its 1am and I'm getting kind of sleepy. I jump in bed and check my kik. I have five new messages from guys that I don't know. Almost all of them saying 'Hey it's me from omegle.What the actual fuck? I wasn't on omegle at all today. Mercedes...She must be messing with me. But, omegle doesn't sound like a bad idea right now even though I'm a bit tired.

I open my omegle app and I'm connected with a stranger.

Stranger: M or f

Me: f

Stranger: F

I pressed disconnect. I do not wanna talk to a girl. If I wanted to talk to a girl, I would have been at Mercedes' house. I wonder what people think about when other people disconnect them. I think it's funny, but I have a good sense of humor. I went through like five annoying people and decide that this is the last person I'm going to talk to tonight. I press start and I'm connected to a stranger... Again.

Stranger: Hey :)

Me: Hello :)

This person seems friendly.

Stranger: I'm Louis, what's your name.

Me: I'm Jenee.

Stranger: Awe beautiful name.

Me: Thank you.

Stranger: Um, how old are you?

Me: I'm 17, I turn 18 next week.

Stranger: Oh, so you're a December birthday

Me: haha yep

I'm honestly getting a little bored...

Stranger: So why are you on here?

Me: Idk really. I'm bored. What about you?

Stranger: you don't wanna know.

Me: Well now that you said I don't wanna know I DO wanna know haha

Stranger: Are you sure?

Me: Positive! I won't judge.

Stranger: Well I'm on here cause I'm kind of horny.

Usually I'd expect that but Louis seemed nice so I didn't think he was a pervert.

Stranger: See now you think I'm a creep.

Me: No! I don't...Actually, I think I am a little bit too.

What do I mean 'I think'?? Maybe that's why I haven't been feeling normal. Maybe I was just sexually frustrated.

Stranger: Really?

Me: Yeah.

Stranger: So...

Stranger: Do you wanna kik me?

Me: Yeah what's your kik name?

Stranger: louis_tomlinson_ (guys don't kik this idk if that's another person)

Me: kk ill see you there ;)

I memorized his name and he disconnected. Well this should be interesting.

___________________

Hi people! I hope whoever is reading this enjoyed the 1st chapter! I'll probably update on Saturday! Today is my birthday so as my present can y'all add this to your library??

:*

~MrTomlinsonObsessed