Part Three - The Lady

Fifteenth Nightfall:

...

"My Lady, what you did there earlier was not good. You should still respect him and be nice to him even if you don't like him."

She harshly breathes after putting down her tea cup and answered. "You can't force me to do that to someone I really don't like."

"Yet, you shall act prim and proper because you're a Princess, my Lady."

"Fine, I will."

"Good, but the day will come when you will meet a man who is right for you and I hope that in that case you will not behave like that."

"As long as it wasn't Lord Stephen Ace, then I'll be good to whoever that is."

"We never know my Lady. Or maybe he is the right guy."

She pouts. "Never! Anyway, when will I meet my right one?"

"Are you trying to change our topic my Lady?"

"Oh, Sky! Just tell me."

"Èl puede ser fácil de atrapar tus ojos pero no tu corazón porque será más difícil si esa persona no es lo suficientemente especial como para atrapar tu corazón." Sky answered in a riddle.

"Another riddle."

"Because love isn't just as simple as what you can get, love is much harder than you think."

"Then," she sighed. "I hope I'll meet him soon."

"Don't worry you'll meet your other half."

"When?" she excitedly asked but Sky just smiled. "What does that smile mean?"

"Nothing."

"You're a Sage," she stated. "And I know you have the knowledge of wisdom, judgment and experience. So, tell me, who is that man?"

"No, my Lady. Even though I have that knowledge, I cannot interrupt the flow of your fate or your destiny. Your destiny will come at the right time and will never fail no matter what happens."

"Oh, come on! Please, Sky! Tell me! Promise I will not pursue him even though I knew about him. So please, just tell me." But Sky kept in silence and never let her know who that is until...

'... Sky...? Who are you? Why am I dreaming of you?' Yna silently asked as her dream starts to fade and her consciousness awakes.

... ... ...

Glittering lights from the hollow of the curtains blind Yna's eyes as she opens it. She blinks and copes up with the lights before stretching out her arms and yawn. Slowly, she opens her eyes and let the morning light shines through her sight.