Part Three - The Duty

Twentieth Nightfall:

...

Inside Yna's Unconscious Mind

"Sky? What are you doing here?"

"Do you remember everything, my Lady?"

"No, I can't. Where are we?"

"At your house."

"But I could not recall anything."

"Because your memories are sealed and soon, you'll be unsealed."

Yna looks at here earnestly before she sighed and talked. "Then, why do I remember you?" she curiously asked.

"That I can't explain well, my Lady. Or maybe, because I'm here with you as your guardian, the reason why you still remember me."

'What she said make it sense, the reason why I can still remember her yet...' "Ahhh!"

"My Lady!" Sky quickly runs to her side. "You need to go back now, my Lady."

"Wh-what is wrong with me?" Yna asked in despite of the pain she was feeling that slowly draining her strength.

"Someone put a curse that will stop you from awakening."

"What? Stopping me from... awakening? Wh-why?" she said between her breaths and the longer she stays inside her unconscious mind, the pain is getting worse.

"That, we still don't know why."

Yna couldn't speak a word anymore as the pain already consume her making her numb and all she can do is to stare Sky with questions she wanted to ask.

Sky already knew this will happen so, she pushes Yna back to her waking day but before she can fully leave, Sky said an important message.

'Remember one thing, my Lady. They are ready for your return, and all who have sworn their duty have long been ready to fulfill their promises.'

... ... ...

Waking Day

Afternoon

"God! You're finally awake!"

Yna immediately heard Alliah May's voice to her side and as soon as her eyes cope from the light that welcome her after losing consciousness, she saw that it wasn't her that present inside the room. Alliah May's father was there and already waiting for her to regain her senses.

"Are you feeling alright now, Miss Yna?" Antony Ace asked with worries written through his face.