Oh How Things Change

Clair's POV
He said hey to me! Of course I didn't say anything back, but it's just overly shocking. He has been saying hey to me for like two weeks. I thought we were ignoring each other. What happened to him being a complete and utter idiot? Why is he all of a sudden being nice? I will not give in....... I will not give in.......I will not give in. Here he comes. "Hey Clair " he says "hey" I said. He stops smirking. "What! I say horrified, "Is there something on my face?" He starts laughing hysterically "No you just said hey back which means....... you cracked" Ugh he knew that I was trying to hold out against him. "Fine you win revel in your victory and leave me alone" I turn to leave,but he grabs my arm. I turn to him and he has a serious look on his face. "No, I don't want too leave you alone!" All I manage is an "Oh" and the bell rings.

Alex POV
We both got to class late. Everyone turned to look at us with a suspicious look in their eyes. She had an irritated look on her face and I couldn't help but feel bad because it was partially my fault that we were late. She wouldn't look at me when we sat down and it was beyond irritating. When class was over I called out to her "Clair" she turned around "can we talk at lunch." She just nodded her head and headed to her next class. *****

****
(Lunch period)
We met at her locker, I wanted to get straight to the point so I just led her outside, while she followed silently. "I think you should know something's about me before I tell you how I feel about you." The look on her face was priceless. Anyway "For starters I move a lot and my parents said this would be the last time I moved for my school career. Because I move so much I act standoffish towards the people around me. Mostly because it is easier to leave if you don't get attached. So when I first saw you I thought you were beautiful. But I was rude because my first instinct was to detach not to get to close to anyone that I could potentially have feelings for or.... someone...... that I uhhh.......do have feelings for.

Clair's POV
My heart stopped! He did not just say that! There's no way that someone like him could have feelings for me. "I call bs" "what" he said " You don't believe me" "No I said how could I. You were rude and no body's ever has feelings for me so why in gods green earth would I believe you" "Wow!" He says "what, What is it!" He doesn't say anything else he just walks toward me and begins to kiss me. I am trying to be upset about the fact that he stole my first kiss, but then I just kiss him back. When we pull away. I am just shocked. "Why are you smirking?!" "That was your first kiss wasn't it" he says OMG "Was it that obvious I scream!" "No" he laughs,"you just had that look on your face and I just thought......" "it was good really!"  I just blush because I don't take compliments well. After staring at me for what feels like forever he asks"Do you want to hang out this coming Friday I would like to spend time with you!!" Of course I answer yes!! What I like him!