10

Before you start reading I would like to give a big thanks to 

NazAlpdogan

For the beautiful cover. Thank you for your time and continue reading!!!

--------

"I have dreams".

He looked at me curiously while I kept my head down. My hair covering my face but I could still see his face perfectly. His hands clasped tightly behind his back, as he watched me waiting for me to continue.

"These dreams, they seem real." I tucked my hair behind my ears, and walked silently over to my bed. I sat down bring my legs to my chest.

I had to think how I would tell him without him freaking out or leaving. Either I was going crazy and seeing things or all of these 'dreams' actually meant something. 

I closed my eyes tightly, and sighed trying to clear my head from the little girls voice. It repeated in my head until I ended up mouthing the words myself. I quickly shut my mouth before Nicklaus could notice.

"But they can't be, because if they were I would have remembered them; the flashbacks." I was talking more to myself to him.

The little voice in my head wouldn't stop bugging me.

"Lies!"

"There all lies!" It shouted in my head.

It had gotten so loud I had to clutch my ears, and talk out loud trying distract myself from the voice in the back of my head.

I felt the bed dip beside me, but didn't move to see who it was. All that was in my mind was the girl; me.

"Hey, Rosie." His voice cooed.

The name "Rosie", had caught my attention. The voice was dying down now, so I let go of my ears, and focused on Klauss' face.

"Who's Rosanna?" My voice below a whisper but some how he seemed to hear me because he shifted his feet.

I waited for him to answer but nothing came out, so I decided to keep that question in the back of my head for asking later. There were millions of other questions I wanted to ask him, but one of the above was really bugging me.

"Do I know you?" I questioned.

His face turned to mine and he smiled.

"I knew someone like you, exactly like you." His smile curled up, and looked away like he was in thought.

I nodded my head still confused about the whole thing.

"Her name was Rosanna. She had beautiful long red hair. Her was a dark red a very uncommon color." Ge sighed. "She was different from other people. She was very self-conscious about her looks." He frowned.

He grabbed a ringlet of my hair and twisted his finger around my hair, and let it fall back on my shoulder. I smiled as he continued.

"We became very close in the 70's, but our friendship went down hill." He stood up and walked towards the window. 

I was left frowning in confusion.

"Your leaving something important out." I said.

It all didn't make sense he didn't even give me the whole story, and I was sitting hear guessing what happened.

"Yes I'am. She left me, because she didn't feel the same way I did about her." He had said it to quick

I squeezed my eyes until they were slits, and walked over to him slowly.