A Story With a Lot of Cliche's

** This story is not meant to offend any person. If you write a good story with these cliche's then that's awesome. This is meant to be funny, not cruel or mean **

Hi. I'm just a girl, that's not popular. Yeah, I'm emo, and I cut myself a bit. I don't let anybody ever know about it though. I have plain black hair, which I dyed, and my parents hate me. I love to write poetry a lot though. It really helps me get through the daily pain. I just don't think anybody understands me anymore. All the bullying at school doesn't help either. There's this really mean guy, but he has really cute blonde hair and gorgeous blue eyes. So I kind of like him and joke around with him sometimes. I really love music too, but not all that pop music that the popular kids listen to. I like rock music a lot! What can I say? I'm original. Speaking of school, I have to get ready for it. I went into my boring closet and pulled out black skinny jeans, a black Black Veil Brides tee, and a glittery blue bow to match my eyes. Then I got my pair of black Converse high tops and put them on. I straightened my long-ish layered hair, put on my make-up, and got ready to go to school.

I walked into school and everybody immediatley stared at me. Then I saw her, the most gorgeous girl I would ever see. She had beautiful dark brown curly hair, and the most gorgeous emerald green eyes you would ever see. Oh, did I forget to mention I was bi? Well, I am. I really hoped this girl was too because she was soooo gorgeous. Stop thinking of her, I thought while mentally slapping myself. Well, off to first bell.

"Hi class, this is the new student named Corrina." My heart started racing as I saw her again. Just then I realized that the only desk open was the one next to me! Don't freak out, don't freak out. I had to stop myself from freaking out.

"Corrina, go sit next to Alondria."

"Hi," She whispered to me. I began to blush so much that my cheeks probably were more red than a tomato.

"H-H-Hi," I whispered than ducked my head down to avoid embarrasment. Was she gay? She HAD to be. At least I really hoped she was. So I tried to pay attention to the teacher, but I just couldn't stop thinking about Corrina. Everything was perfect about her, even her ripped neon green skinny jeans.

"FAG!!!" I heard someone yell out behind me. I was really sad, but I couldn't ever let Corrina see me sad. So I took out my glittery notebook and began to try to write poetry, but as usual, I was having writer's block. So I just began to quietly cry.

"Alondria, are you okay sweety?" That voice made me jump. It was Corrina. Maybe she does care about me!

"U-u-umm... Yeah."

" No you aren't. Something's wrong and I can tell. "

" No, I'm fine. Seriously. " I wasn't, but I wanted her to think that.

I looked behind me and guess who I saw. That's right, the cutest guy ever!!! He smiled at me for a second and then looked away. But I liked Corrina. Who should I choose? Jacob, or Corrina? Well luckily I didn't have to decide now because the bell had just ringed. I went to my locker when Jacob walked up to me. His smile could melt you within seconds.

"Hey Alondria?"

Oh my god he was soooo cute.

"Alondria!"

Oh crap! He was calling my name and I didn't even notice!

"Crap!!! Sorry, um yeah?"

"Would you like to be friends with me? I mean, I know we haven't ever agreed before, but... I don't know. Maybe?"

Just then it was like I could either accept and be happy, or deny it and be even happier. So I pulled out my random ray gun that I just so happened to have packed in my backpack, and I shot a lazer at him. Luckily, nobody saw me and he didn't die. I had to eliminate most humans. See, I, am an alien. I've been acting as a human though. However, Corrina made me feel like a real human. I was between a rock and a hard spot. I loved Corrina, but the alien god Rtyugh would kill me if he knew I fell in love. That would stop me from the mission: Eliminate all Humans.