Author's Note/ Welcome

Updated September 26, 2016: Hello there! Thanks so much for clicking on my story. I mean I hope you intended to, but if it was a mistake, well thanks for stopping by anyway!

For those of you who did mean to click on the story, I hope you like what you find/read. Any and all feedback is greatly appreciated. Even if you comment with a list of 100 things you didn't like. Especially that, because now I know what to look for when I go back to edit :)

I know, I know, every author on here starts with the usual "Vote for my story!! Make sure you comment! Blah, blah, blah" And obviously, I would be extremely happy if you did either or both of those things. In fact, it would make my whole day.

But I fully believe in other authors supporting each other. So if you leave me a decently detailed, helpful comment on any of my chapters beyond the first chapter, I will definitely try to check out your story and try to leave an equally helpful comment :)

I will say, the first chapter is a bit on the long side, but I promise from there they get much more manageable. I'm also going to throw in a "Mild Language Warning" because my characters are in college and some of them like to cuss.

But I won't bother you with more of my blabber. Thanks again for taking the time to read, you have no idea how much it means to me and my characters! Cheers and happy reading!

_______________________________________________________________________