My new pack

When I walk inside it looked ten times bigger than how it looks outside I stare at the place the colors on the wall was a creme color there was small paintings on the wall.

" soo... How you like it" I turn my head to see Ian looking at me nervous but why was he nervous he doesn't have to feel that way around me" who said I like it " his face drops and I smirk I ran to him and jump up on him catching him by surprise he looks at me wide eyed " I love it" he smiles and hug me spinning me around.

I laugh and he puts me down " would you like a tour my lady" he bows down and he looks up at me and smirk I start walking but stop because I don't know where I am going.

Ian goes ahead holding my hand he shows me the living room which is big by the way and the kitchen and he shows me the pool it is 6ft deep and 4ft deep so later I am going to go for a swim.

Next we go upstairs to see each and every room the room he stops in was our room when I walk inside it had pic of him with his friend the next one I saw was with a unfamiliar face.

" hey Ian who this" he came closer his scent has got me crazy " oh that my younger brother" I look at him confuse " why haven't you said anything about him" " because he is a player who is two face" he looks angry so I drop it.

" so Ian when can I see your newborn baby sister " he smiles when I mention  his newborn baby sister " soon " I nodded I went to the room yep I know I am a quick learner not trying to brag or anything.

I went to our room to see my stuff hang is still in the boxes so I started putting it away in the empty clothes I put my high heels away and my flat shoes,flip flops away.

I was done since my other clothes I left since they don't fit me I need to buy more clothes Ian came in " hey if you hungry you can eat anything you want " I nod " hey Ruby I come back I need to sign for my new pack members " I nod he goes to the shower a few minutes he calls me " can you give me a shirt " I yelled okay.

When I found a random shirt a picture was inside the pocket so I look at it closely it was Ian with a girl she was on his back. I felt angry but I jump up when he spoke " baby" I didn't say anything I went to the bathroom and give him the shirt I can't jump into conclusions so fast.

5:30pm
I am so bored he hasn't come back yet but he called me saying that there is a meeting so I am stuck at home then an idea pop up I am alone so I can be in the pool I jump up and ran to the room I picked a 2 piece that hug my curves and my boobs and butt he going to flip when he see this these is payback for leaving me alone.

I grab a towel and when to the back door I put the towel on a pool seat I touch the water it was cold so I slowly walk in getting use to it I took my ponytail off and let my long hair loose I went under the pool and swam to the other side.

I just enjoy it until it got dark i stood up feeling sad my wolf whimper for our mate I went inside forgetting the towel when I walk inside the door open and there was Ian with his friends " haha " he stop and looks at me.

"What happened cat got your tongue " I smirk he said something to the boys and they left he closed the door slowly " baby what are you trying to do kill me  you look so sexy in that bathing suit " I laugh and turn around .

I was about to leave when I am pick up and very quickly thrown in a bed which wasn't ours he looks at me and came to me in a flash kissing me in my weak spot I moan he enjoys it and went to my breast kissing me everywhere I pull on his hair when he kisses my weak spot I stood up and I took control kissing him I started moving my hips he groans and take his shirt off.

I growl and started kissing his abs then I slowly took of my top of my bathing suit then I knew that got him excited because his friend was poking he then grabs my boobs giving them hard and slow massage " oh baby yes yes" I moan he picks me up and he lays me down sucking on my nipples " yes yes"

He stops and kiss me and lays down on my side me and him breathing hard" that what happened when you wear something that drives me and my wolf crazy" I smirk and I went in the shower I took my time and put my bra and panties on I went out feeling Ian eyes on me I feel his breathing and he hits my butt.

I jump and hit his chest he smirks and I put one of his shirts that reaches down to my knees and I went to sleep feeling him pulling me towards him.