Chapter 4

⬆️ A PHOTO OF BRIANNA ⬆️

"How was the photoshoot with Chris Brown?" Brianna asked while eating french fries,

"It was like any other photoshoot I was just 1000 times as nervous."

"Did you talk to Chris?"

"Yea, a little before the shoot... And he gave me his number before I left." I almost forgot about that.

"For real girl?!?! Let me see your phone!" She yelled loud enough for the mall's entire food court to hear.

I handed her my phone unsure of what she wanted it for.

After about a minute of her typing I asked her. "What are you doing?"

"Texting Chris."

I almost chocked on my coke when she said that. "What?"

"I'M. TEXTING. CHRIS." She said putting the phone in my face.

"About what?" I grabbed the phone and read the messages.

*Text Convo*

Me: Wyd?

Chris: Shit bored. You?

Me: I'm at the mall. You should come!

Chris: Sounds like a plan. Give me 30mins.

Me: Ok! Oh and bring a friend!

Chris: Ight, bet. :)

*End of Convo*

I put down my phone a gave Brianna the "death stare".

"What?" She asked with a big ass kool-aid smile.

"Why would you do that? What if I don't want to see him?"

"Girl it's Chris Brown! I just hopes he brings a cute friend."

"Really?" I said getting to throw our garabage away.

"Hell, yeah. But anyway let's hit up Foot Locker. I need some new sneakers."

We walked to Foot Locker and I had already spotted a few cute pairs of sneakers. I've been obsessed with air maxes lately.

I asked one of the helpers to grab my sizes, and he went in the back to get them. Brianna and I decided to get a matching pair of shoes.

While we trying them on Chris Brown walked in with August Alsina. We only noticed because people were going crazy screaming and taking pictures. The had security with them & they stopped everyone else from coming inside.

"How you doing? My name August." He said while eyeing Brianna.

"Um Hi, I'm Naomi and this is my bestfriend, Brianna." I reached out and shook his hand.

Before I could even think Chris grabbed my hands and pulled me away from them, and almost out the store. I forgot I still had on the shoes I was trying on, I went back in & Chris paid for them & another pair.

Chris pulled me back out & all the way to the Versace store.