Draco's Anger

"Hay, Zabini!" Blaise stopped surprised at Granger calling him. 
"What is it? Is Malfoy okay!?" Blaise looked concerned. 
"I don't know."
"What do you mean you don't know! Oh, I told him to just chuck the letter in the fire!" Blaise groaned. "Now he is just going to get more distant!" He mumbled. 
"Letter? What is going on!" Granger said with an irritated scream. Blaise and her were in an empty hallway. "For crying out loud! What happened to him! I knew that Voldermort was cruel, but honestly! I am getting sick and tired of getting more questions than answers!" Blaise looked at Hermione. 
"Look, Granger. If you thought Voldermort was evil compared to Lucius, than your don't know how bad Lucius really is." Blaise said firmly. 
"What do you mean? Voldermort is the most evil wizard, no one can come close to that."
"Hay, I wouldn't know!" Blaise said throwing his hands in the air. "Malfoy's the one who made the comparisan. You'd have to ask him."
"Did you know he had, uh, night terrors?"
"I...no. I assumed he had nightmares because he was always lacking sleep. He's always the last one to fall asleep and the first one to wake up. But we never actually heard anything to support our theory." Hermione nodded. 
"Oh, okay, sorry to bother you."
"Wait, Granger, why do you ask?"
"It's just, I don't know, Malfoy's been acting really different this year. I mean, he's really moody and rarely talks. I just wanted to make sure that he was okay."
"Why would you care?"
"Because! I am a compassionate person. I hate to see people in pain. It is obvious that Malfoy is. I just, don't know how to help him."
"Look, Granger, the only way you'd be able to help Draco is if he told you what happens at home. He hasn't even told me that, and I'm his only friend. So, honestly, just forget it." Blaise said and walked off.

"WHAT?!" Draco yelled at Professor Lukwan. 
"The seventh and eight years will be required to face their boggart to pass this course."
"We already did that third year." Draco said, successfully keeping his fear and panic from his voice. 
"Yes, well, war changes people, Mister Malfoy. You, Mister Malfoy, I am quite certain that your fear will have changed given..."
"Stop," Draco whispered in a deadly voice. "War changes people, yes, it can change people to their worst. Making already cruel people absolutely evil! You are wrong Lukwan, my fear has not changed, it has stayed the same. The only difference between before the war and after is that it has grown tenfold!" Draco said angrily. Lukwan scoffed. 
"Either you attempt to defeat your boggart, Mister Malfoy, or all your family members will be contacted of your blatant refusal and your failure to pass this years Defense Against the Dark Arts course." Draco did not seem fazed at this. "As I am sure you know, your mother will be quite displeased, and several of your aunts and uncles, and the one who will be the most displeased is Lucius, don't you think?" Draco froze at the mention of his father's name.
"You...you don't even know where he is, how would he find out?"
"There is a such thing as owls who find the one they have to send a message to, no matter what." Lukwan said. "So, no matter what, Lucius will find out." Lukwan said, and the class saw Draco Malfoy's face grow visibly more pale than before. He was standing, tense, gripping the edge of the table so hard his knuckles were white. "So, will you do as is expected of you? I have faith you will be able to defeat your fear."
"Please!" Draco scoffed. 
"Malfoy, my office now!" Lukwan said loudly. Malfoy moved out from behind the tear, the chair flipping over as he did so, him not bothering to pick up. Luwan led Draco up the stairs to his office. 
"What makes you so sure you cannot do this?" Draco ground his teeth. The door was partially open. 
"I don't think that is your buisness." 
"Malfoy, I really don't want to have to tell your family, especially your father, that you failed this course. I know purebloods don't approve of that much, do they?"
"And just how EXACTLY would you know that?" Draco seethed. "You have no clue what my fear is! Yet you claim that I can defeat it? How would you even know? My fear has been ground into my very being for years! The second I face it I freeze up, no matter where I am. So DON'T tell me the opposite of what I know to be false!"
"Malfoy, if you at least attempt to defeat the boggart, you will get a passing grade. You don't have to defeat it."
"That...It...That is besides the point!" Draco yelled. "I...I just can't."
"Yes, you can." Lukwan said firmly. "Don't sell yourself short. You are a lot more intelligent than you think you are. I looked over your records. Second best in everything, best in potions? You have to stop selling yourself short."
"I am not smart enough. That is that." Draco said. 
"Who told you that? Second best in your year is very hard to accomplish."
"IT DOESN'T MATTER!" Draco yelled. "I'll go through with this, but, just...don't tell my family. Please," Draco begged. Lukwan nodded.
"As long as you attempt to do it, you will pass the coarse."
"Yeah, sure." Draco turned and stormed out of the office. He glared at everyone, he looked absolutely livid. He snatched his stuff from his spot and stormed out of the class, slamming the door with such force, if it wasn't metal it would have broken. Everyone was shocked. No one had heard much of the conversation. They all wondered what Malfoy's biggest fear was. What could his fear be, that he had the same fear before as after the war.