20

Harry's POV:

The blood is too much for me to handle, it's everywhere and the smell is getting to me, all I want to do is bend down and drink it all, drain her body until there's no more left but I can't let myself do that to her. I need to hide my face before someone catches my eyes and starts asking questions, luckily they're all too busy looking at jayde.

"Oh my god Jayde! Guys she's not breathing!" Shan screams as she's bent down checking her pulse. Her eyes are closed and I can't hear the heartbeat anymore. She's dead. The only way I can save her is if she drinks my blood, but that's too risky.

I can't let her die though. I look at Niall and he gives me a nod, letting me know it's the only way to save her. She means a lot to me and I'm not about to let her die just so I can keep my twisted secret.

"Move aside guys" i say.

I bite my down on my arm and move down towards jayde. I hear Shans gasp behind me but I ignore it. I open Jayde's mouth and place my bite in it, pushing her head up so she can drink it.

"What the hell is he doing?" Shan asks.

"We'll explain later" Niall replies.

Finally I feel jayde drinking it and she sits up, I remove my arm from her mouth and her eyes fly open.

"Oh my god" Shan gasps.

Jayde starts gasping for air and I hold her against me tightly. "Shh, you're okay" I say, running my hands through her hair gently. She's shaking like a leaf.

I've got some explaining to do.