Were just getting started

"Wanna hang?" Dean adds.

"Of course." I respond groggily.

"Ok cool! Find me at breakfast."

"Sure thing chicken wing." I immediately regret my response. Why am I so stupid that was so wierd.

Without giving it another thought he gets up and leaves with a goofy grin on his face. I couldn't help but smile to myself. He's so adorable in a goofy kind of way. And a hot and sexy kind of way. I've never seen anyone or anything so beautiful.

I guess my hard work and politeness paid off with Mrs. Holt.

For today I hop out of bed and throw on some light Gray sweats and a plain white T-shirt with some black vans. I start making my way to the mess hall when I see Dean out of the corner of my eye sitting under a tree eating a sandwich with one hand while holding himself up with the other. He looks deep in thought and I can't help but notice how cute he looks. He's wearing a plain blue T-shirt that perfectly defines his toned arms, some dark jeans and a pair of yellow converse. I can't help but wonder what he's thinking about. His hair is messy and there's a piece that's out of place and it's taking everything I've got not to run over there right now, jump on top of him, and sweep it away from in front of his face. I don't know what's happening to me. I'm not gay. But I really really like Dean. I run to grab my breakfast from the mess hall and back outside relieved to see Dean is still peacefully sitting under the tree, deep in thought. I quickly sit in front of him and cross my legs smiling like an idiot.

"Hey beautiful." He says with the biggest grin, mouth still full of sandwich. I'm definitely blushing. "Cas are you blushing!?" He adds.

Did he just called me beautiful!? Oh my goodness. I covered my face to hide my redness.

"No stop it's adorable!" He says grabbing my wrists and removing my hands from my face. Now I am just smiling like an idiot again.

"What do you wanna do today?" I ask

"Well some guys were going to go down to the lake for a swim, you want to go?"

How stupid would I be to pass on an opportunity to see Dean half naked?

"Sure! Sounds like fun." I say a little to excitedly, finishing my sandwich.

"They're already down there so whenever you're ready we can head out."

"I think I'm good we can head out."

"Cool." With that we get up and start walking to the lake.

"Dean, I don't have swim shorts." I remember.

"It's alright Cas, none of us do. We're just gonna go in our underwear." I smile nervously.

When we get there Dean starts undressing and I can't help but stare. I didn't notice I was staring until he was already finished and I'd only had my shoes off.

"Hurry up slow poke!" I laugh at that and finish on dressing. For about three hours we all just hung out swimming and splashing in the lake. The water was cold at first but everybody got used to it after a while. At about 1 o'clock people started getting hungry and leaving. I got really nervous because I didn't want to be left with Dean because people would suspect things even though there was nothing going on. I didn't want people to think I was gay.

"Hey c'mon guys don't leave! The party is just getting started!" Deans says swinging from a rope above the water.

"Sorry man were exausted and hungry." One boy from from group said. When they started walking away I walked with them.