Smartass.

"Hello I'm-"

"Castelle, I know."

"It's Castiel actually." I say

"Excuse me?" She snaps at me but I just look down. Well her personality definately matches her appearance.

"Here's your schedule, a key, and a rule pamphlet. Go to your room and read it over."

"Thank you. Can I have a map?"

"It's on the back of your schedule." She mumbles not even looking up. What a bitch...

I roll my eyes and make Myway up some stairs passing the freshman, sophomore, and Junior floors. Damn this place is big. There is also a cafeteria, auditorium, and a library in between each floor. I finally reach the top floor labeled 'seniors' and look down at the room number printed on my key. '408'. I make my way to my room using the key to unlock the door. I open the door to see not one, but two mattresses on opposite walls. Great. No one told me I was going to have a roommate. I put my stuff in my closet and on my bed and when I finish I let myself fall face first on my bed.

"Ughhhhhhhhh" I grown into my pillow for as long as I can until I have to catch my breath again. I decide I want to get a clue of who my roommate will be so being my nosy self, I walk over to the opposite side of the room and filed through a few papers on a wooden desk. 'Sam Winchester' was printed a top all the assignments and they all had 100% written on them with red ink. Damn. Smartass. Then I remember the brown haired Sam I met earlier. Yes. Finally something good comes out of this.

Hopefully it is the same Sam from this morning. When I finish snooping I sit at the clean desk on my end of the room and scatter my schedule, rule pamphlet, and school materials on it.

"All right, what fucking rules do we have here today?" I say with a fake happy tone. "Always address your teachers properly (ma'am, sir)........ No foul language....... Keep an inside voice........blah blah blah." I don't need this. Then the bell rings and I ruffle my hair. I decide on skipping all my classes today so I can get situated. I hear the door handle wiggle around and in walks Sam from this morning.

"Hey Cas! Whatdaya know!"

"Hey yeah! This is awesome"

"What classes do ya have?" I begin the reading off my schedule to him and turns out we have four out of five classes together. Which is awesome. The last people I have to deal with and talk to the better, Sam is a friend and that's all I need. Then the bell rings and Sam is off to his next class.

"Bye Cas!"

"Bye Sammy catch ya later!"

Before I knew it it was lunchtime and all seniors start making their way to the cafeteria. I sit with Sam and we talk about random stuff. He mostly tells me what not to do so I don't get in trouble. After lunch the day went by pretty quickly. I fell asleep pretty quickly that day as well and before I knew it sandwich shaking me awake.

"Cas! buddy! We're gonna be late!"

"Shit." I say running my eyes. I get up, get dressed, and the two of us were on our way to AP English.