Chapter 8- Ryan's day!

Ryan POV-
I'm really happy Tj and Jasmine are going to hangout with me today. We haven't done that for awhile. We have a go carting course here at the house and a indoor pool so we are staying here but having great time as well. After everyone leaves I get ready in my riding gear and so does Jasmine and Tj. I met them in the back and we hop on our ATV's and just start riding. We send about two hours on the course then we go swimming for the rest of the day. Tj decides that we should watch a movie he let's me watch Hangover III as long as I don't tell Uncle Harry. Tj also has a beer while we watch the movie which is fine because he has fun when he drinks. It's about 10 at night when Tj tucks me in and says a prayer with me. He doesn't want me to get into trouble for staying up but he puts another movie in which is SpongeBob so I can listen to something if I'm not tired.

Tj POV-
I had a blast with Ryan and I think he did too. Ryan smiled all day and I think Jasmine and Ryan really bonded today! I just tucked Ryan in, so Jasmine and I decided to watch "Taking Chance"(Literally my favorite movie.) It's her favorite because her brother's used to be in the military. I drink my beer and she has a small sip of it but she had some vodka before dinner so I know she's a little wired. I go look in my uncles room for a condom and then I head the basement with Jasmine. (Sorry I'm not going to write that scene.)

After our hour downstairs I put on my boxers and she has my sweats and my tank top on. We go back to the living room and lay on the couch to finish the movie . I fall asleep soon enough and so does Jasmine.

-The Next Morning.-

Harry POV-

When we got home it was about 11:30 so I had the kids get ready for bed then I prayed with them. I went downstairs and started to pick up the trash. Which was a beer bottle and a popcorn bowl. I see the kids on the couch so I grab a blanket and put it over them. I can see hickeys on Tj because he only has boxers on I just shake my head and go to bed since we have church in the morning very early.