Chapter 2- Birthday Troubles

Riley's POV-

I woke up and remembered it's Tj's birthday and he's 15! I get out of my princess bed, go to his room, and jump on his bed yelling "HAPPY BIRTHDAY TEE TEE," He wakes up and hugs me then we go to Daddy's room. "Daddy, Ryan wake up Tee Tee is 15!" Daddy and Ryan get out of bed and we head downstairs to make breakfast then we get dressed for school!

Tj's POV-

We head to school after my big birthday feast and I'm really happy for once plus we are having a party tonight! When Uncle Harry drops me off at school I see Jasmine waiting outside the school for me. She runs up to me, kisses me deeply, and then whispers to me "Happy Birthday Baby," I thank her and we head to Social Studies where we just fool around with each other the whole class getting caught but every once in awhile. The bells rings and we head to second period only to be pulled into the gym behind the bleachers. Only my girlfriend would want to make out in the school gym I hear a cough behind me and I see my oh so happy Uncle Eric.

"Tj when you go to gym class you participate you don't shack up behind the bleachers right next to the door buddy," Uncle Eric laughs and has us follow him to the office. "Uncle Eric do not call her dad. Jasmine did nothing wrong I was the one to pull her behind the bleachers," I tell him while Jasmine tries to cover her hickey's with make up.

"Fine, you can go Jasmine I will write you a pass to second period. Tj I'm calling Harry because I have to follow school rules even if you are my nephew. But you had to do this on your birthday," I just laugh and nod. I give Jasmine a hug and tell her I'll see her later. Eric writes her a pass and then calls Harry.

Harry's POV-

It's 9:30 and Mike,Evan, and Jeff when I get a call from Eric. "Harry can you please come pick Tj up Jasmine and himself decided to have little "Happy Birthday fun" behind the bleachers," I start to laugh just like Eric is but he's trying not too. "Yes, I'll be there in five minute have him stand outside please. I get in my car and pick my smiling nephew up from school. Trying to be a responsible adult and not laugh at him. We get to the station and all the guys are in my office.

"Why is Tj here," Evan ask me but Tj starts his little story.

"Jasmine and I have gym together so she pulled me behind the bleachers and in Uncle Eric's words 'He ruined my birthday fun' so now I have these," and he showed the guys his neck I just shake my head at my nephew while the guys laugh and Tj decides to say

"Her's are worse," I get a ice pack for him so the swelling. "Now since you here we want to talk to you about somethings," Evan tells him and he stands by me but I pull him into my lap and he tries to get up but he can't so he just stops and listens to his other uncles.

"You might have just turned 15 years old today and you think that you're grown now. But you still have to follow the rules and can get your ass whipped. This whole fooling around stage that your going through with Jasmine needs to be calmed down. I don't want anyone thinking that we are allowing you guys to do this. We don't need anymore kids in this family right now. Am I clear," Evan ask Tj replies with "Crystal" and by that we know his attitude is going to be a problem today.

-8 hours later-

Since it's Friday night Tj was aloud to have all of his friends over even Jamine. All of his friends are here they're all out in the yard playing football.Tj looks happy being around all of his friends I hear the doorbell ring and I go to the door to see who it is and there's Jasmine and Eric is right behind her.

"Hello Mr.Brown," Jasmine greets me and I step to the side to let her in. She walks in with her head down and it's been like that the whole time. She asks me where Tj is I tell her, she nods and hands me the card. Once she leaves I question Eric about her. "Did she keep her head down when she greeted you too," I ask my friend as we go into my kitchen to grab a beer and then head back out to the patio. "Yes, she's had her head down the whole time," I just nod and when I look out on the yard the boys are playing and Tj is holding Jasmine's head in his hands staring at her face. He see's me and they just walk hand in hand up the stairs to the patio and then into the kitchen. I leave it knowing Tj might freak out if I try to help. Riley runs up the stairs jumping up and down with loads of energy.

"What's up babygirl," I ask my 4 year old that starts to poke my face as I pick her up. "Why does Jazz eye black and blue? Is it makeup? Can I have makeup," She ask me loads of questions pleading with me to let her have makeup. "Babygirl go play with Uncle Evan while I go see Tee Tee and Jazz okay baby?" she nods her head and gets down.

I walk into the house I see Tj putting ice on Jasmine's eye carefully. They can't see me but I can see them. "Baby, why did you let him hit you? You could have call-" and that when Tj starts to cry along with Jasmine. "Eric called him and told him what happened today. Mason and Carter weren't there to help me I tried fighting him," she says in between sobs. Tj starts to get angry and tries to get to the patio but I step in front of him.

"Tj no do not start anything," I try to calm him down before he does something that he regrets. Tj shoves me and walks out onto the patio and just goes off on Eric.

"I TOLD YOU NOT TO CALL HER FATHER DO YOU KNOW WHAT HE DID TO HER? HE PUNCHED HER REPEATEDLY IN THE FACE AND BEAT HER UP BECAUSE YOU COULDN'T HELP ME ONE TIME. NOW MY GIRLFRIEND IS SOBBING IN MY DAMN KITCHEN AT MY PARTY BECAUSE YOU'RE A ASSHOLE. MY GIRLFRIEND WAS ABUSED BY HER FATHER ONCE AGAIN BECAUSE YOU'RE A DICK AND COULDN'T LISTEN TO ME WHEN I BEGGED YOU NOT TO DO ANYTHING," When Tj is done everyone is staring at him and Ryan is crying because of the yelling. Jasmine steps out without her face covered this time and you can see all the bruising now. "It's ok. I can report this to child services and live with my brothers. Let's just enjoy this please?" she ask everyone we just nod. When the kids start to play again I call CPS (Child Protective Services ) since my friend works there. They say that this will be first priority tomorrow morning. And that she will move in with her older brother that I have met many times. The party goes on, the little ones go to bed, Jasmine goes to her brothers, and we talk to Tj another time tonight about his actions.

Ryan POV-

I see that my brother is going to get into trouble and I'm scared once again. So I slip into Uncle Harry's room to sleep in his bed. Because I know Tj won't cuddle with me tonight but I understand. I lay in Uncle Harry's bed I pray and then fall into a deep sleep.

Tj's POV-

I know I am going to get into trouble for cussing and yelling in front of everybody but I had a right. I begged him to not call because I knew if he did and her brothers didn't pick up that this would happen and look it did. Now I'm going to get spanked or a grounding. "Tj Brown I told you not to start anything. And you still went out there and yelled at your uncle. You should have explained at school why he shouldn't have called her father. So that this wouldn't have happened, once a child gets into trouble at school parents are notified immediately," Uncle Harry yelled loudly to make sure he got his point across.

"I can't let what happened to Ryan and I happen to her . I just can't okay? I begged Eric not too and if he asked why I would've explained but he didn't and I didn't know what to do. Mason and Carter are 25 and 21 years old so they could have handled it if he just called them," I argue back proving my point. "Buddy I'm sorry I called but that what I have to do that's my job Tj," Uncle Eric kneels down to my level.

"I'm sorry. I just can't take people getting hurt and I can't do anything about it. It just kills me to know that she has to cover it up and won't talk or tell anyone about it," Uncle Harry tells me to go to the den/study after I say that.

After 5 minutes he comes in, sits in his chair, calls me over, lays me on his lap and starts spanking me.

"SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK "DO NOT CUSS AT YOUR UNCLE AGAIN TJ BROWN OR THIS WILL BE WORSE." SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK "DO YOU UNDER STAND ME?" SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK "YES,SIR." SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK.

I dry my tears and sit up in his lap. I just sit there quietly not knowing what to do......