Why are people starring at me?! Are you talking too me ???

“FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT” is what I hear followed by LJ's voice.

“you want a piece of me smart guy, I thought we settled this last time?” she yells.

Then I hear a familiar voice, this voice is too familiar I never wanted to hear this voice again!

I ran outside ASAP when I walked out I saw....

LJ's pov

I was just walking along minding my own business glaring at guys that winked at me the usual when HE turned up, the stupid sun of a gun. By HE I mean milly's ex-boyfriend the most annoying, stupid, butt bag that ever walked the planet. That jerk Will the butt bag. I would tell you his last name but I don't remember. What I’ve slept since then.

“Lucy been a long time. Did you miss me?”

“you arrogant little git you want me to tell you where to shove yourself, you can go and...”

“LJ don't you dare finish that sentence I wanna know what IT'S doing here as well”

“awwww baby don't be like that I know you missed me”

“Don't you dare call me baby you lost that right when YOU cheated on ME!” I yelled

“can't we put this past us and start again you know you want too” He said with a smug smile.

Oh how much I wanted wipe that smug look off his face and I would of done but milly could tell what I was thinking and put a restraining hand on my arm.

“what are you doing here anyway?” I said.

“well wouldn't you like to know Lu-lu?”

“well yes of course otherwise I wouldn’t ask and DON'T call me Lu-Lu?” I yell …....

hello my dark little cherries I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SORRY about this I am ashamed about this chapter. I've had really bad writers block and it doesn't help that I am blond so if you guys have any ideas for this then in-box me don’t do it on the comments or someone might copy and if I get good ideas and use them I will dedicate the chapter I have used the ideas on to that person and will love you for life. Also I have been banned from the laptop sooooooooo that is why I have not been writing. Also you guys don't give me any feedback or vote and I know there a plenty of people reading this. Think of me as the cookie monster only not living for cookies but for votes, feedback and fans and if you don't 'feed' me then I die and if you loved me you wouldn't let me die and if you read my other book I will be up dating that VERY soon.

I love you all

milly x