Hell at school . Break out the ninjas!

Soooo outfit wise I put on a black tank top ,a pair of denim short shorts and my black converse. After I went to brush my hair and teeth, put some mascarer and black eye liner to make my eyes pop.

LJ was dressed in purple skinny jeans, a purple and black striped tank and purple high tops.Toast for breakfast and a apple. I was just about to go when LJ asked me for a ride.

" did you really just ask me for a ride after what you have done??" I said a bit too calm.

" please cause I smashed my car into the wall of McDonald's, and I don't like walking, it might kill me before I get to school." she begged

"fine but just as waning I might kill you before we get to school, so don't talk to me on the way there Kay?"

"ok I will try but no promises."

*************************************************

( at school)

Wow. That was the only thing that came to mind as I pulled in the parking lot. Westford high is massive and there were so many people, in the parking lot I was truly shocked. Almost as soon as I turned in people were watching us. And of course as soon as we get out the car, a guy wolfwhistles at LJ and me. LJ then starts shouting at him, deafening us both. Shocker!

"Are you really hitting on us?! Do you really think girls with ass's like ours will talk to guys with faces like yours?! A cow's rear end looks better than your face!!" Typical LJ! I catch up to LJ and grab her arm and pull her away while shouting an apology over my shoulder.

"Thanks for that, but I'm still mad at you and not buying you any more Supra's." And I walk ahead of her, just for effect. I heard LJ gasp then shout,

"But why?! You gotta admit that it was a good insult!! And why pick on the Supra's?!"

"I know it was a good insult but I still aint gonna buy you any Supra's, Skytop's or Hi-top's." I walk into the office to get my locker combination and timetable. What a bummer it would be if LJ's locker right next to mine.  I heard people chanting,

"FIGHT!! FIGHT!! FIGHT!!" Wonder who LJ's started a fight with now. I walk out to see LJ and a guy twice her size, but i didn't need her to be suspended on her first day soooo I interviened

"LJ what do you think your doing???" I yell.

"He was checking you out and calling me hotstuff like i wouldn't mind!" She says in a duh tone of voice like it is odvious.

 .......................................................................................................................................................

Hey sorry about my shortness of chapters BUT my new years resolution is to upload more putting a new story out soon called Entwined fate check it out not really got a rant soooooo...

VOTE,COMMENT AND FAN

milly x