1

a/n: this is not based on 1d's song End of the Day. the lyric in the description just fits the plot/storyline.

Jimin paced back and forth in the living room, mumbling obscenities. He's been doing this for about 15 minutes and he's sure there's going to be a hole in the carpet soon. But, that didn't matter. What mattered right now was that someone's ass is going to get handed to them.

"Jimin-ah, stop pacing. It's getting annoying."

Jimin didn't listen to his friend, who had been waiting with Jimin, and paced faster. His obscenities also got louder.

"Shut it, Namjoon! I'm fucking pissed off! This asshole could have at least called me!"

Namjoon sighed and grabbed Jimin by his arm, yanking him down to sit on the couch. Jimin tried to get back up to pace some more, but Namjoon wouldn't let him. His pacing was giving Namjoon a headache.

"Calm down, Jimin. Yes, he could've called, but I'm sure he had a good reason this time."

"Good reason, my ass. He always has a fucking excuse and I'm tired of it."

Namjoon rolled his eyes. He's heard this many times before and he's been telling Jimin the same thing every time.

"Then, break up with him. Four years of treating you like shit is something that deserves to be broken off."

Jimin looked at his friend with narrowed eyes. There was no way in hell he would break up with his boyfriend, Yoongi. He loved him too much to just let him go like that.

"Yoongi hasn't treated me like shit the whole time. He doesn't even really treat me like shit now. It's just the things he does irritates the hell out of me."

"Okay, whatever you say, Jimin-ah. Look, it's getting late and I've got work in the morning. I'll see you later."

Namjoon stood up from the couch and stretched out. Jimin also stood up and walked him to the front door. They hugged goodbye and Jimin shut the door, sighing sadly.

He decided not to worry about Yoongi for the rest of the night. Well, whatever the rest of the night is, considering it's 2:45 in the morning. However, Jimin didn't care and went into the bathroom.

"It's time to treat yourself, Jimin." Jimin said to himself as he drew a bath. He tossed in a black, sparkly bath bomb then began undressing.

After tossing his clothes into the hamper, Jimin steps into the hot bath. It stung his skin, but it felt good. He felt most of his stress leave his body when he sunk into the water.

Jimin was humming a song for a good 20 minutes until he heard the front door being closed. He internally rolled his eyes and continued humming.

"Jimin-ah? Baby?"

Jimin chose to ignore the voice. He really didn't feel like talking to him. They go through this at least 3 times a week. It starts out as talking, then Yoongi says some dumb shit, and Jimin ends up screaming at him. He didn't want to yell or start a fight tonight.

The voice had finally found him and he was already irritated.

"Hey, baby."

Yoongi leaned over the tub and pressed a kiss to Jimin's forehead. Jimin could smell the alcohol and weed on him.

"Hey." Jimin said in monotone. He kept his eyes close, not wanting to look at Yoongi. Not right now, at least.

A sigh. "Jimin, I know that tone. I wasn't drinking or smoking."

"Didn't say you were."

Yoongi rolled his eyes. He really didn't drink or smoke anything tonight. He hung out at a friend's. A friend that Jimin doesn't particularly like, but they both know Jimin can't pick and choose Yoongi's friends. The same goes for Jimin.

"You didn't have to. I know you."

"Did you know we had a date tonight?"

That shut Yoongi up. He remembered Jimin saying something about a date, but he didn't know when. Apparently it was tonight. Way to go, Yoongi.

"Jimin, baby, I'm-"

"Yeah, you're sorry, whatever. I don't care."

"I knew we were supposed to go out, I didn't forget that. I just didn't know it was today."

He made it seem like Jimin told him a week ago. Jimin told him about their date yesterday. He didn't understand Yoongi sometimes.

"I told you yesterday. You obviously weren't listening."

"I was listening-"

"Save it, Yoongi. I don't want to fight tonight. Can you please go?"

Yoongi stared at Jimin, then sighed. He stood up from squatting and left the bathroom. He went into their room and sat on the bed with his head in his hands.

Yoongi knows he screwed up. This is the 3rd time he forgot about date night. He knows Jimin is done with him. Jimin is going to throw him out and never let him come back. Yoongi knows.

After about an hour, Jimin emerges from the bathroom and into their room. Yoongi looks up from his phone, tentatively watching his boyfriend.

Jimin could feel Yoongi's stare as he puts on his pajamas. They weren't really pajamas, just a big t-shirt and boxers. Unsurprisingly, the shirt was Yoongi's.

"I love you, baby."

Jimin paused from putting on lotion for a moment. Then, he proceeded, not replying to Yoongi. He heard Yoongi sigh (again), but paid no mind to it. Jimin really just wanted to sleep.

Jimin had finally finished prepping for bed. He turned off the light and laid down under the covers. Yoongi hesitated, not sure if he's allowed to hold Jimin. He'll just let it be.

Jimin had sensed his boyfriend's hesitance. So, he scooted back until his back was flushed against Yoongi's chest and his butt on Yoongi's crotch.

Yoongi smiled slightly and wrapped an arm around Jimin's waist. He put his leg in between Jimin's and finally felt less crappy.

"I love you, too."

soooo not much change in this chapter but I think most of these won't have much change. maybe

-t.