6

"Yoongi, I'm not buying you anymore ice cream."

"But I need to get fat and die!"

"I don't think Jimin will like that."

"J-Jimin..."

Jungkook groaned and threw himself back on the couch. He didn't mean to make his friend cry again. He was just making a point.

Jungkook was highly surprised when Yoongi had called him crying, mumbling broken sentences through coughs and hiccups. Honestly, all he heard through the receiver was, "Jimin" and "fuck up."

"Yoongi, he'll be back. You said that. Why are you doubting him now?"

Jungkook put a tattooed arm around Yoongi's shoulders in an attempt to comfort him. He wasn't used to this side of Min Yoongi.

"I-it's been...two w-weeks, Kook. I ca-can't take it!"

Yoongi is quick, but Jungkook was quicker, to pull Yoongi's hands away from his hair so he didn't pull it all out. He knew that Yoongi missed Jimin a lot, but he didn't see the problem. The boy said he'd be back.

"Yoongi, dude, get your shit together. Jimin will be back. He wouldn't leave you like this, you know that. Have you even tried calling him?"

Jungkook grabbed Yoongi's phone off the coffee table and shoved into his hands. Yoongi's shaky hands pressed the lock button. He stared at his lockscreen of Jimin wearing his infamous eye smile. Yoongi had to hurriedly put his phone away after he took it, so that Jimin didn't steal his phone to delete it.

Yoongi smiled sadly and sniffled. He unlocked the device and went to his contacts. His thumb hovered above the call button, hesitating on pressing it.

Yoongi shook his head. He wondered if Jimin missed him just as much as he did. But...if he did miss Yoongi, wouldn't he have called? Or at least text Yoongi? Yoongi didn't want to think about Jimin not caring about him.

"Ca-can you do i-i-it...please, K-kookie?"

"Yeah, but call me Kookie one more time, and I'll shove this phone up your ass."

Yoongi handed Jungkook the phone without a word. Jungkook pressed the call button and held the phone up to his ear. It was answered on the third ring.

"Yoongi? Baby, what's wrong? Are you okay?"

Jungkook cringed at the voice laced with sleep. He figured he woke Jimin up, considering it was 2am.

"Hey, Jimin. It's Jungkook."

"Jungkook? What's wrong, where's Yoongi? Is he okay?"

Jungkook looked at Yoongi when Yoongi slapped his arm to get his attention. What is he saying? Yoongi had mouthed to Jungkook.

"Yeah, he's fine...well, actually no, he's not. He misses you and is being a crybaby about it."

"Oh....tell him I'll be home soon."

Jungkook did as told. Yoongi pouted and asked when was that. Jungkook returned it back to Jimin.

"I don't know, but not too long. Why isn't he talking to me about this? Is he mad at me or something?"

"No, he's not. I told him to call you, but he chickened out. You need to come home soon. Yoongi is emptying my wallet on ice cream because he wants to get fat and die."

Jimin was silent for a few moments. Jungkook looked back at Yoongi, and almost jumped out of his skin when he noticed how close Yoongi had gotten. Jungkook raised a brow at him.

"I wanna hear."

Jungkook pushed Yoongi back onto the couch. Well, he meant to. Yoongi being the lump of sadness he was, rolled onto the floor instead. Jungkook rolled his eyes and put Jimin on speaker.

"Jimin, you still there?"

".....Yeah, I am. Jungkook, are you at our house?"

"Yeah."

"How long have you been there?"

"I've been here since the day after you left."

"Where did you sleep?"

"On the couch, but Yoongi kept me up most nights with his whining and crying. I feel like I barely slept."

"Jungkook, go home and get some rest."

"But, Yoongi-"

"Go. Please."

"Alright, then."

Jimin hung up after that. Yoongi looked at his phone confusedly. Why did Jimin just tell Jungkook to go home? Why did he hang up like that?

Jungkook tossed the device aside and got up. He put on his shoes by the front door.

"You're really...l-leaving?"

Jungkook stopped tying his shoe to look at his friend. He huffs out a sigh, bringing his inked hand to the elder's greasy hair.

"If Jimin wants me out the house, I'll respect that. In case you haven't noticed, Jimin doesn't like me very much."

When Yoongi didn't respond, Jungkook left the house, leaving a 'see you later' behind. Yoongi still sat on the floor with a heap of blankets around him.

An hour after Jungkook left, Jimin strolled into the house. Yoongi was still sat on the floor with his blankets. Tears welled up in his eyes and he let them fall. He bit his lip as he choked back a sob.

Jimin took off his shoes with tired, red rimmed eyes. He went over to the heap of blankets that was his boyfriend and crawled under them. He sat behind Yoongi, legs on either side of him, and pulled the blonde to his chest, cradling him as they wept.

"I love you, Min Yoongi."

"I love you, Park Jimin."