Chapter 1- Valentines Day

*Side Picture is Emilia. But the picture is of me, so yes I am portraying Emilia. I will be switching between pictures and songs for the chapters. Dont forget to leave feedback. Thanks Everyone!*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Mom! Tyler wants to know if I can go over after school!" I yelled to her trying to hurry up and finish drying my hair. I heard my little sister running down the hall jumping with excitment.

"Guess what sissy. It's valentines day today and I get to give Brian my card!" she yelled running up to me and hugging me. She was only 9 and already had a crush on a boy in her class. I was so proud of her being so brave of everything.

"Yes, of course dear. Just call and let me know when you are on your way home!" My mom yelled from downstairs getting my lunch together. I always have a peanut butter and fluff sandwich with chocolate chip cookies and a soda I get at school. 

"Alright, have a good day Crissy. Love you and you better tell me how everything went today when I get back." I said to my little sister bending down to hug her. 

"Thanks Mom. Love you and I should be home around 8:30-9 tonight." I said giving her a kiss on the cheek. I put on my black fuzzy ugg boots and my blue AERO hoodie and headed out to the bus stop. I was excited today was valentines day because Tyler and I have been together for 3 years today. It only took me a few minutes to get to the bus stop since it was 3 houses down. 

"Hey Em! Happy Valentines Day." My best friend Clarrisa said handing me a card and a wrapped box of choclates. 

"Hey Clarie and back at ya. I can't wait till we get to school so I can see Tyler!" I said handing her a card and a candy necklace. We decided to shorten eachothers names so it would be easier. The bus pulled up and we heard music blaring from the radio. Our bus drver was the kind of rocker chick who loved loud music and doesn't matter what kind it is like country, rap even jazz. Clarrisa and I were dancing in our seat the entire time listening to our own music from Clarrisa's ipod. It felt like we were on the bus for only 3 minutes when we arrived at school but it usally takes 10-15 minutes.

"Hey babe!" I said waving to Tyler to get his attention. He ran over to me and wrapped his arms around me so tightly. I felt our lips conect into a wonderful kiss.

"Happy 3 year anniversary babe." Tyler whispered in my ear handing me a bouquet of assorted colored roses.I brought them up to my nose and smelled them, and they smelled beautiful like they always do.

"Happy anniversary to you too babe" I said handing him a gold charm with our date and names on it. He always wanted charms just never a necklace or a braclet and I never understood why. We gazed into eachothers eyes and felt like it was only us in the world. 

"Em, come on the bell rung we gotta get going to first period." Clarrisa said shaking my arm to get my attention.

"I love you babe, see you later." I gave Tyler a kiss and started walking towards first period. "Oh, I can come over tonight by the way!" I turned and saw him smile and blow me a kiss. 

Clarrisa and I got into first period which was cooking class, always a good way to start each day. Everyone stared at me and smiled like they knew something that I didn't know. I just kinda kept it in the back of my head as Claire and I started to make brownies as our assignment.

"Hey, wanna cut them into heart shaped brownies and give them to Tyler and Ryan?" I said pouring the mix into a glass pan to put them in the oven.

"Of course! But we gotta eat the extras from cutting them since we gotta have some too." She said starting to cut the bach of brownies that are already done.