Chapter 3

I picked up my bag and walked out of the classroom, my footsteps resounding throughout the empty hallway. I had left last and as slowly as possible to try and avoid those douchebags from earlier. Checking my schedule again I walked down the corridor and took a left, searching for my next class. I began to get frustrated but then someone tapped me on the shoulder. "Are you lost?" I turned around to see a guy with slightly reddish brown hair in a ponytail, eyes hidden behind sunglasses and a strange outfit. Not that I could say much considering my own attire. But something peeked my interest, a golden amulet with a purple gem imbedded in it was hung around the guy's neck. "A little, could you help?" This guy seemed friendly enough and it felt like I could trust him somehow. "Of course! What class do you have?" I handed him my schedule and he seemed to brighten up even more if it was even possible. "Cool! We have three of the same classes! Oh, I almost forgot! My name's Sky." "Seto, nice to meet you." Sky held out his hand and said to follow him.

Turns out I was pretty close to where I was supposed to go and I felt slightly proud of myself. I mean, this school is pretty big. "Come on, class is about to start." Sky pulled me into the room and led me to three empty seats. "You can sit next to me and Brice if you want to." I nodded and sat down. 'I hope it isn't the same Brice as before, there was something weird about him.' My hopes were soon crushed when the blonde entered and sat next to Sky. "Hi Sk- oh, Seto?" I just turned away and looked at the teacher who was again discussing something I had already learned. I could feel Brice's gaze on me and it was making me uncomfortable. Just as I was about to snap at him again for staring the feeling left and I could here his distinctive accent whispering something to Sky. I strained to hear what they were saying but I couldn't without using my magic and I didn't want to reveal myself in front of everyone so I just decided to study Brice. His bright blonde hair stood up in an impossible way and his ocean blue eyes seemed to glow slightly. I glanced at his lips and almost went in a trance watching them moving, wishing I could just k- STOP IT BRAIN!

I turned away, trying to shake those thoughts from my head. After a few minutes I felt another gaze on me that once again made me extremely uncomfortable. Turning my head at an amazing speed, Sky didn't even get the chance to look away. "Whats with everyone here staring at me? Stop it." I snapped, annoyed. Sky just chuckled and continued his whispering with Brice. 'Why is everyone so weird here? I may be a sorcerer but these people are just odd.' The bell range for class to be dismissed and once again I was last to leave. But once I left the room I saw Sky waiting for me. "I thought you would need help getting to your next class." I just sighed and followed him as he started walking. 'I guess this how the rest of the day is going to be.'

~Brice POV~

I walked to my next class and entered the room while staring at my phone. I had sent a text to my mom saying I might be over at Sky's house after school. Once I reached my seat I turned to say hi to Sky but was surprised to see Seto next to him. "Hi Sk- oh, Seto?" He just turned away, staring at the teacher seeming bored. I stopped staring at him and turned to Sky again. "Sky!" I whispered. "Whats up?" "I need your help with something." "Cool, what?" "You know Seto I'm guessing?" I said pointing at said person. "Yeah, I helped him find his class, what about him?" "I need your help getting him to talk to me, I tried earlier but he acted like I was trying to get something out of him." "Hmm, he didn't do that with me." "Yeah well, you have the aura of someone who's super friendly."

Sky chuckled at that. "Oh, but you know how I can get, especially when it comes to Ty." "Yeah, yeah, but seriously, can you help?" Sky turned to look at Seto who in turn snapped at him much like he did to me but Sky just chuckled at it. "Yeah, I can help." "Good, there's just something about him." Sky smiled at that and patted my shoulder. But before anything else could be said the bell went off and students went rushing out the door. Once we reached the hallway Sky told me he was gonna wait for Seto. "Ok, I'll see you later then, bye." "Bye!" 'I hope he doesn't mess it up.'