Big Bag 'O' Bread

The sub droaned on and on and

you guest it AND ON,

She was  a english sub, it was her last day, one minute left in class.

59 seconds 

"The coma is easily one of the most important things in writing in my opinion, he keeps the writing flowing, flow is flow, flow is good, You get me"

She smiled goofily and done a goofy dance move, Nobody said a thing, not even a cricket sound, seeing as crickets usually did not live in irish classrooms

45 seconds

"One time I had to read through an essay a boy read and it had no comas in it, it was hilarious, no comas and no full stops either," she laughed. "Oh no, you know full stops thats a whole new story"

Everybody in the english class groaned. nobody cared about the history of full stops, if they did they could look it up on google

30 seconds

"If there was no fullstops all the words would run together an it would be crazy and then you never know whta will happen next did anybody see that new programme last night my dog is sick have i lost anyone yet see the importance of comas and fullstops"

The class nodded, thinking be quite already,.

The bell sounded, everyone began to rush outside, usually people hung around but nobody wanted to hear the history of the invertacoma!!

Sarah pulled her leabhar(books) out of her cealtan(locker) and sighed.

"That was painfull. Capital full stop" she moaned.

"That makes no sense" Ellie laughed "How can you have a capital fullstop it's just.."

Kat cut her off " Your turning into that teacher already. Who cares about comas and full stops. Look what I have"

She waved a bag, a white back, withe The Foodery on it.

"Is that" Sarah smiled,

"It is" Ellie smiled back.

"Ohh Danm" Sarah laughed

.

Kat revelead the contents. Bread. "Lets go feed the seagulls"

"Thats a good idea. Full stop" Ellie said mocking the teachers voice and the ran out and onto the pairc(field)