~In The Fast Lane~

"A toast to Ty! Without this bad-ass, none of us would be here!" Cade shouted, raising his beer bottle to the sky. The crowd cheered in agreement, raising their glasses simultaneously.

Ty leaned against his Bugatti, admiring his beautiful party from a far. The bitter smell of alcohol filled the air as crowds of people gathered on the flat platform of the abandoned Skate Park. Multi-colored lights flashed around and music played full blast. Everyone was enjoying themselves, while their host was off to the side with a condescending smirk plastered on his face.

Cade stumbled over to his half brother, laughing at everything while nothing was that funny.  Ty watched his half brother; his blonde hair compared to Ty's brown locks. His icy blue eyes compared to his hazel eyes. You would not think they were brothers, you wouldn't even think they were related unless you knew their story.

Ty's mom had moved to Nevada with her sister who was already out of college; His mom, Roslynn had just graduated from high school and was spending her senior summer with her sister. Roslynn had gotten a summer job as a secretary for a family owned business.

She later began having a relationship with her boss' son and she dropped out of college to be with him. He was three years older than she was and was in his last year of college, but all their plans went downhill when at the end of the summer: Roslynn discovered she was pregnant. When she told the dad about their baby, he denied any responsibility for the child and left Roslynn in a heartbeat.

Heartbroken, Roslynn fled Incline Village, moved, and moved in with her older brother in Los Angeles. There she met Jesse, an Italian artist who did not care that Roslynn was pregnant with a child whose father had left her; he had fallen in love with her instantly.

A week before Ty was due, Jesse proposed to Roslynn and she said yes almost as fast as Ty's dad left her. Roslynn went back to Nevada to surprise her sister about the proposal, and Roslynn going into labor surprised her sister. Tyrhone was born January 1 at 12: 01'. Ty's dad was there for the birth but left an hour later because he did not want to be late for his nine o'clock meeting. However, he never showed up to the meeting; actually, he was never seen from or heard from again after he left the hospital. He just vanished off the face of the earth.

Jesse showed up later that day, claiming the baby as his own. Once Roslynn was released from the hospital, she moved back to Los Angeles with Jesse and got married a month later. She got pregnant again on their honeymoon, but this time, the child's father did not leave her. In Late November, Cade was born. Although Ty was older than Cade, they were born in the same year but that didn't make them even close to being twins.

Cade had always been the shy, studious boy whose only interaction with the female population was when they asked him to do their homework. Slowly, Ty brought his brother out of his shell; replacing his glasses with contacts, large bulky backpack with a small binder. By freshman year, Cade was a whole new guy; he had attitude, swagger, and a hot new girlfriend. All because his half brother was looking out for him. He was still a dork at heart, but in public, he's a party boy who gets what he wants. That was over three years ago and Cade is still indebted to Ty.

"Wassup, Brotha!" Cade shouted, slurring his words. He was drunk.

Ty softly chuckled, turning towards the woods that sat quietly next to him. On the chain link fence, held one sign with black twist ties. Ty reached over, untwisted the ties and held the sign in his hands. He's seen plenty of those in his life.

NO TRESPASSING

PRIVATE PROPERTY

ALL VIOLATORS WILL BE PROSECUTED